By kubbyp - 03/04/2014 21:22 - Canada - Ottawa

Today, while reading the paper I saw a picture of a guy I really like that I met online. The picture is in the obituaries. No wonder he hasn't called. FML
I agree, your life sucks 51 077
You deserved it 4 063

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Yes, but then again she hardly knew him. Plus, my first choice for sympathy wouldn't be FML.

Comments

chlorinegreen 27

When I think of the word caressing I think of something other then what you're probably thinking...

cookie1207 19

I am not sure if I should laugh or cry!!!! Help!

Sorry for your loss OP. Losing someone you love sucks.

That sucks to get to know someone and really like them then POOF they're gone. That's sad. Sorry, OP.

According to some of these comments, no one can be saddened over someone else's death unless they knew that person really well or for a long time. She did talk to him and could have met him in person enough to really like him, so why wouldn't she feel a little sad finding him in the obituaries?

noonenoeone 22

I wasn't thinking anything of the word caressing, but now I am...

your life doesn't suck and now his doesn't either.

I think what makes this even shittier is that you were probably saying bad things about him to yourself, only to find out he (probably) did nothing wrong and would have called you if he could. I mean, who doesn't think something like "Wow, he's not even gonna call? What a dick." Sucks, OP. Sorry.

Wow, that's horrible, even if you didn't known him personally.