By mmmtortilla - 24/04/2012 14:03 - Spain - Portugalete

Spicy
Today, while putting on a load of laundry, I squeezed the detergent bottle and it made a noise like a woman's orgasm. After laughing, I realised that I'm probably too immature to be washing my own clothes. FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 372
You deserved it 28 528

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That's not immature! That's funny as hell and you have awesome humor!

I think you are referring to a queef not an ******.

Comments

Well I started washing my own clothes when I was 11, before I even knew what an ****** was.. so I don't think so.

You didn't know what an ****** was at 11???

No, I did not... Why is that surprising to you? You expect a fifth grader to be completely educated about sex?

Knowing what an ****** is doesn't require complete sex education...just effective masturbation. :)

80- there is nothing wrong with that I didn't know at 11 either. unlike the hoes of today :/

85- No, maybe not, but it's still a detailed part of sex. All I knew at that age was penis + ******= babies. And I think that's normal or maybe even more than some 5th graders know.

Wait.... I thought mummy and daddy would hug and kiss and then a baby would pop out mum's belly button?!

I started sex ed in fourth grade. Just saying.

140- Well that's creepy that your education system teaches 8 & 9 year olds about sex.

First grade starts at 6 so in 4th grade the kids are 10-11. Creepy that your education system doesn't teach you math.

#168 - Please check your own math before you insult someone else's. There are three years between 1st and 4th grade. 4th graders are usually 9-10, not 10-11. And sex ed at that level is usually more concerned with basic anatomy and changes that the kids should expect when they hit puberty, not about specific sex acts or orgasms...

MY QUESTION IS THIS: Why are you comparing times like BO (before ******), or AO (after ******)? Like, there's a significant change in your person after you discovered orgasms? -_-

168- I was off by a year, calm your **** please. That does not mean I can't do math because I made a mistake. 170 is right, I remember being taught about the male & female sex organs in 5th grade, but not about orgasms or even the act of sexual intercourse.

I had to learn from religious books my grandma sent me ...I didn't have ANY sex Ed until 10th grade. The **** is wrong with my state...

Immature but I probably would of had a little chuckle if it had happened to me

I think you are referring to a queef not an ******.

Yeah not sure why no one realized it earlier....

dougierocks 13

Apparently a lot of people have no idea what they are talking about. But they keep talking. fMl...

I thought that, I was reading the comments like wtf since when was there a particular sound for a female ******, what am I missing

The title of your FML post 'mmmtortilla' is giving off a bad vibe to me... 0.0

You may be on to something. A blow up doll plus a detergent bottle and you've got a million dollar idea.

Maturity is subjective. If you have the capability to wash your own clothes then by all means do it (and entertain yourself with detergent bottles, soap bubbles, water splashes and the like).

So your laundry bottle queefed? I wasn't aware an ****** made noise, perhaps you mean moaning or something of the sort?

nofearjenshere 12

You must have not watched **** before.

j5p332 6

Ah yes, because everything you see in **** is 100% normal and real... Lol

gloria89108 1