By sparkus - 15/12/2015 15:15

Today, while out hiking with my girlfriend, she thought it would be funny to push me down a small hill. It turned out there was a 16 foot drop at the end of it, and now my leg is in a cast. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 714
You deserved it 1 729

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Why would she even think it would be a good idea to even push you down a small hill in the first place?

why would it be funny to push you down a hill anyways??

Comments

why would it be funny to push you down a hill anyways??

I actually understand playfully pushing each other (assuming it was indeed playful) down a grassy hill or whatever for fun. Like I have pushed my bf into leaf piles, he's pushed me into snow banks, and there has been pushing/rolling each other down hills and whatnot...it really is funny. I think the stupid part is more that she pushed him down an unknown hill...if you don't know what you're pushing each other into (and therefore could likely harm them) then that seems like a very bad idea to me.

Probably tryong to do in the movies how they'd have an intense makeout scene after stuff like this.

Why would she even think it would be a good idea to even push you down a small hill in the first place?

tounces7 27

Class of case of Jack and Jill turned Titanic.

yenze 18

I think you mean classic but that still doesn't make sense

Jack and Jill fell down the hill, titanic because he's implying op died or something and left the girlfriend at the top...I think?

youngmessi252525 20

Well at least you know to never go anywhere with her again

SystemofaBlink41 27

Well, she did break his leg. It was playful, but damn...

Omfgitsmia 15

I don't get why this was thumbed down. 16 feet and he wasn't expecting it? She could have killed him.

megs925 16

Wow..so not smart on her part for obvious reasons.

I'm sorry but I laughed too hard at this, picturing that is hysterical

Picturing a person being pushed/falling off a reasonably high hill and injuring themselves is hysterical? Do you also laugh when those homeless animal commercials come on the tv?

Maybe 5 pictured the scene from Hot Rod with the guy falling down the hill for five minutes.

Fall for a girl, it ends abruptly, and then go get plastered. It's amazing how many times I've heard this story before. The hiking is new though.

I was picturing it as more of a cartoon like it happens in kids tv shows... not an actual human being plunging down a cliff.

Something tells me your girlfriend is a little aggressive...

mds9986 24

Why are you throwing up a rainbow? Are you a secret unicorn?

Everyone knows unicorn rainbows come out of girls butts.

That sucks! Hopefully she felt bad about it

To your girlfriend: it must be hard being that ******* stupid