By jewelthewat - 19/09/2014 12:52 - Netherlands - Driebergen

Today, while on the bus, a friendly-looking guy smiled at me, so I smiled back. He then pointed at my teeth and said, "You gonna get those fixed, or just keep them as a conversation starter?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 501
You deserved it 4 149

jewelthewat tells us more.

I was on a holiday to see my long distance boyfriend in the UK. We took a bus to go see a movie that evening, but a bunch of school kids had to take the bus too. Apparently this guy knew my boyfriend from when they both still attended the same high school and he thought he was funny. We had a really weird conversation, this guy and me, but apart from weird and a little rude, he was also quite friendly and funny. The remark about my teeth was a joke too. About my teeth, my upper jaw is a little too small so my canines are "on top" of my other teeth. It looks REALLY cool, but yeah, it's quite visible (especially when I smile, I look like a vampire). Thanks for all your comments guys, you're really sweet!

Top comments

I never understood why people feel the need to be rude to complete strangers...I'm so sorry OP I'm sure you're beautiful. I can sure as hell guarantee you're more beautiful on the inside than that guy, anyway.

Comments

Hey 17 are you gonna get your humor fixed or just use it as a conversation starter?

I'm sorry but if you want people to stop making fun of your teeth then get them fixed

MzZombicidal 36

Yes, OP should pay for a painful procedure because people just shouldn't have to learn respect.

Should've given him his own conversation starter ;)

That's why I don't smile with my teeth :/

That line is from Raising Hope. Not that the guy wasn't a total asshat for saying it to you like that. FYL Sorry OP

dannnngthatsux 19