By frog - 06/11/2008 13:01 - United Kingdom

Today, while on holiday in England, a cute boy came up and asked where I'm from. When I said Paris, he gave a look and said, "Oh, strange, I always thought Parisians were the most beautiful women in the world." FML
I agree, your life sucks 54 352
You deserved it 4 542

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Darenator 0

parisians? he's obviously a dumbass.

SuperRacist: Being superficial and racist at the same time. Case in point: claiming that one race is "hotter" than another.

Comments

hoho....well it looks like the "cute boy" taht you were talking to is an idiot XD

Randen_fml 0

Aw don't take offense to that, OP. That guy was just being a jackass. Guys just don't know what not to say or when to keep their mouths shut. Forget him, I'm sure you're plenty beautiful. :)

Wow.. Sexism AND being a sterotype in one comment!

"Today, I'm a French Girl in England." I hate FML posts that do not even try to heed the proper format..I hope OP realizes how stupid they sound when they say that...

Since you're not a native speaker, you might have missed the emphasis. It might've been "How strange, I always THOUGHT Parisians were the most beautiful". Meaning you just confirmed his suspicions and he thinks you're beautiful.

Quacki 0

no it used to be tgat fml deleted some comments and moved the others up if the deleted ones were innappropriate. #2 was probably #11 or something to start with but got moved up. So s/he is not trying to be psychic and you obviously weren't thinking when you wrote 'stfu'.

Psycho_Babydoll 26

Moi perso je trouve que les plus beaux au monde ce sont les anglais et les canadiens! :) FYL OP.

Merci pour le compliment générale, mais je suis une Breton laids! (excuse the terrible French)