By whotouchedyou1 - 26/08/2014 02:37 - United States - Cypress

Today, while my teacher was demonstrating how to use the ultrasound equipment, we all figured out that I'm pregnant. FML
I agree, your life sucks 57 188
You deserved it 11 764

Same thing different taste

Top comments

dimerneckel 22

Now you won't be a star on the show "I didn't know I was pregnant"!

Comments

PoisonOrchid 21

I don't understand why everyone is asking how old she is. The post seems to make it clear that she is at least old enough to be taking basic medical classes either for college or certification as an ultrasound tech. Even if she were younger, who are we to judge OP for getting pregnant young? Getting pregnant unexpectedly is life changing and terrifying at any age. Not to mention how unbelievably embarrassing it would be to find out in front of a room full of strangers. Good luck, OP!!

thank you #105! finally someone besides me is thinking the same thing.

Congrats and good luck, OP! Follow up please :)

Talk about one hell of a surprise. Congrats....I think?

my mom found out she was pregnant with me when she went to get her tubes tied. surprise!

Congratulations!! It's not what you were expecting but motherhood is awesome!

I wanna know how the CLASS reacted. Probably every guy in there who ever had sex with her was just- "LOLNOPE-" and fled the scene.

Congrats children are blessing even it they weren't in you near future

Oh shit! Congratulations. At least you got a free test and know early on.