By Anonymous - 22/10/2012 00:29 - United States - Bellingham

Today, while my mother's blind friend was waiting in our kitchen for my mom to come home, I thought it would be funny to talk to her in the nude. Turns out she's only blind in one eye. FML
I agree, your life sucks 7 555
You deserved it 59 095

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I'm sorry, but what would you accomplish by doing that even if she WAS fully blind?

anzie_fml 9

You didn't see that one coming.

Comments

FML's containing the phrase "I thought it would be funny" never end well. Ever.

I know what you mean, but I feel obliged to point out that no FML ends well. It's not an FML for nothing.

That's why do not make fun of people who are impaired. They are super creepy.

Says the girl with the provocative photo on FML.

In this case it was OP was being "super creepy".

We don't make fun of the impaired because they're creepy?

I'm mildly autistic and that makes me super creepy? Bitch.

What I meant was they are smart in discreet ways.

Yeah, I hate it when creepy impaired people try to talk to me. It's obvious they're being blind just to bug me! Ugh! I just removed my own testicles out of horror. I hope we go extinct.

50- nice try in covering your ass but you failed.

Impaired people are creepy! Your creepy and so is your slutty profile pic.

redmane 21

50- I'm pretty sure you meant "sneaky." But it still doesn't make sense.

Yeah, because I'm so creepy for being born a few months early and losing more than half my vision. You're an ass.

I'm blind in one eye and I take great offense to this... :/

i she laugh at you like your a retard. ydi

I think I know the FML posters well enough to predict that they will soon be doing the same to you....

I wonder how many 'funny' idiots that poor woman has to deal with because of her impairment...

Gwyddone 29

Funny? Exactly how could be something like this funny? You deserved it! (Oh, and you're a stupid jerk. Hope you will grow up one day...)

CheeseTron 15

I thought it was pretty funny. I busted out laughing in the middle of class!

redmane 21

20- Don't you think calling someone a stupid jerk and telling them to grow up is a little contradictory? 73- You're a stupid jerk. Grow up.

HeyArnold91 8

Exactly how old are you to think that would have been funny? I'm pretty sure you know YDI OP.

naughtylez82 4
T9FTW 20

Plus, they had their dxck out, JS

carminecris89 13

Talking to her naked isn't even funny, it's just really creepy. It's also a dick move to want do something shitty to someone blind. You're a dick and a total creep. What a winning combo.

wlddog 14

I see what you did there. Clever. Very clever. Its not often you can use naked and dick in the same sentence, without it meaning only one thing. I salute you.