By JoeyDizz - 06/05/2009 03:41 - United States

Spicy
Today, while masturbating at the computer, I was interrupted by a flash of light out of the corner of my eye. As I turned to face it, I realized I forgot to close the blinds. Standing at the window in the appartment across the street were two girls, one had a camera and was snapping a second shot. FML
I agree, your life sucks 18 295
You deserved it 66 686

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Idiots. Their shot is gonna be washed out by the reflection of the camera flash off the glass. Open the window, tell them to get ******, then close the blinds.

Comments

#55- nice way to put a big-ass space so you'll be 'noticed' or something. :/

showwstopper 0

eww why do you ********** thats some serious gross-ness ... what the f ? xoxo

#55 You're an idiot! who said it was daytime? This doesn't sound at all like bullshit and those girls were into it! OP... Do it again, see if they come back and invite them in! I'd pace in front of that window naked! :)

and... for all you camera flash theory people... They were across the street! The window won't cancle out the shot! Havn't you ever taken canded shots of somebody masterbating through a window before? Gosh..... Now, lady's surf the internet and find those shots...

Open the window, tell them to come closer so they get a clear picture and make it rain on them...

**** THEIR lives, for being creepy and taking pictures of you doing the do, and you finding out about it..

funny because reversed the genders and there would be cops involved, and women think they have it bad...

i'm with everyone who says you should have invited them over and #21, masturbating isn't illegal but masturbating with the blinds open where everyone can see is.