By jessiejaybee - 18/11/2014 10:41 - United States

Today, while lying in bed cuddling with my cat after getting stood up, I found out that even 80-year-old Charles Manson is engaged to be married. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 576
You deserved it 3 719

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Your time will come, no need to worry! There's someone for everyone!

No one can resist serial killers. Literally.

Comments

You may be single, but at least you're not engaged to an insane manipulative bastard. Silver lining, right?

he's a smart psychopath to lead a bunch of people of course he's going to have one

You point out he's 80, unless you're 80 you can't compare, come back in a few years ;)

Don't be discouraged dear. The prisons are filled with sick deviant perverts. I'm sure there is one that is right for you. Put on a slutty dress and go for visiting day.

Ethan_Blevins 12

Hey if someone can get engaged at 80 years old, I'm sure there is plenty of time for you!

dragoongirl90 34

You deserve it for believing a dumb hoax.

What #74 said. This isn't like some news on the Onion. It's a true article in the news. Charles Manson - aged 80 - did in fact get a marriage license. The woman in question is a 26 year old who (according to one of the articles) ran off from home 9 years prior to try to help him get exonerated. Learn what a hoax is before posting.

For every rejection, add one cat to your collection. It always helped me

You do realize you're envying the relationship of a mass murderer, and a woman who has serious mental issues, right?