By jessiejaybee - 18/11/2014 10:41 - United States

Today, while lying in bed cuddling with my cat after getting stood up, I found out that even 80-year-old Charles Manson is engaged to be married. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 576
You deserved it 3 719

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Your time will come, no need to worry! There's someone for everyone!

No one can resist serial killers. Literally.

Comments

Wasn't he in jail for life? Anyway the right person will come in time great things come to those who wait

He is in jail for life, unfortunately you can get a license to wed in jail... This is an embarrassment of our judicial system. He should have been dissolved in a mild acid over the period of a year or so. One of the most manipulative and psychotic people of our time....

He can get married, but he can't have sex...the article on him said that CA doesn't allow inmates conjugal visits, so his life ain't all sunshine and roses!

PerditaDessa 38

He's still in prison. The term, however, is not for life. He comes up for parole every now and then and, though, he has failed every parole hearing there is a chance for him to get out. His new fiancé has every intent on seeing him released. #19. That's a bit extreme. He, himself, never actually killed anyone. Having the ability to convince others to do your bidding isn't a reason to be brutally murdered. Regardless of what horrid thing you convince idiots to do. Plus, prisoners are still human beings. If we allow anyone to be married we should allow everyone the right to.

If you were the victim or knew the victims families, you might reconsider. To each their own. If it was Texas his ass would have been dead. It wasn't just convincing other to do his bidding. He drugged, raped. and murdered as well, bodies weren't found but he admitted to it. He was very methodical and careful though. We didn't have all the technology needed to prosecute him to the fullest extent of the law. Perhaps I'm being overdramatic with the acid, but some people do deserve to die!- my opinion, doesn't have to be appreciated or even agreed with but it's how I feel.

Manson's death sentence was automatically commuted to life imprisonment when a 1972 decision by the Supreme Court of California temporarily eliminated the state's death penalty.[3] California's eventual reinstatement of capital punishment did not affect Manson, who is currently incarcerated at Corcoran State Prison. - even though I don't like Wikipedia he is in for life but appeals have been made. He should have ha death but at the time was not a possibility.

23. he is eligible for parole in 2027. he is 80 now so he will be 93ish then. chances are he won't live that long, but even if he does...no court would grant his parole. he is the most infamous serial killer alive, possible ever to have existed.

I believe we should have kept him alive but under constant physical and mental torture until he died.

i literally said the same exact thing when i found out i was like really hes gettin hitched but i cant find a good woman.

He may be getting hitched , doesn't mean she's a good woman. She is probably doing it for publicity and money. Interviews and wow effect pay well. I'm with you though, it's hard to find a good women nowadays. Good things come rarely, when it does don't take it for granted.

ahippienamedrae 10

That's because he's a master manipulator; you shouldn't feel bad.

never give up just keep on trying there's a special someone for everyone

Find the positive in it, you're not marrying Charles Manson :P

LittleRed79 39

I never would've thought of it that way, but thanks for that silver lining. My days looking up already! :)

She cut an X into her forehead to prove her devotion. If hot and crazy are the same thing, sure, we'll go with hot.

My same response how can he somehow land a merrier and I can even land a daye

OP, you get to cuddle with someone, at least. Manson is in some special confinement wing where he doesn't even get a smelly, hairy, burly cell mate named Bubba to spoon with, and the state of CA won't let him consummate his marriage when it does happen. Chin up!

24. he is in solitary. i wish he would be put in general pop so he would be killed. he had underaged girls living with him in the 60s so he is a chomo and chomos don't survive prison

The danger to his life is why he's in solitary, though I can't help but agree with you.

No special treatment for inmates. Everyone should be gen pop. Let them kill off the people the government is to stupid to kill.

If Ted Mosby can, you can too. Virtual high five! *slap*

Hey, anything is possible Op. Just need to believe in yourself. And one day you'll find yourself a mate