By Anonymous - 22/11/2009 22:13 - United States

Today, while looking through a stack of possible pictures for Facebook, I found one I really liked, until I noticed that I have recently developed a bald patch. Problem? I am a 22 year old woman. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 035
You deserved it 3 065

Same thing different taste

Top comments

adelaide_evening 0

Perhaps you should smell your shampoo to make sure no one replaced it with Nair.

I had that in high school and when I got into college they finally diagnosed me with Alopecia Areata. You should look it up, you might have that. They put me on allergy medicine to help and so far I haven't gotten one since.

Comments

adelaide_evening 0

Perhaps you should smell your shampoo to make sure no one replaced it with Nair.

ehh , my mother had a bald spot when she was younger but she changed her shampoos and it went away.

borabora1991 0

ooooooh, good point. my friend was trying to give me a "day at the spa" type of thing one time and ended up putting Nair all over my face. my face was one large scab for a week. how can anyone stand to put that stuff on their legs?

bonertastic 0

what's everyone's stance on the issue of awkward intercourse?

omg that's awful! hopefully it's reversible! D:

Well, whatshername, from Empire Records? She looked hot after she shaved her head. The world isn't over.

Moonpaper 0

It's okay. I'm a thirteen year old girl and I have to wear hats to school because I don't have any hair on the top of my head. Just part your hair so the bald patch is covered up. Be grateful that yours will probably grow back.

hornetchik 0

But will it? The message I got was that she is starting to go bald early, and if this is the case, her hair probably won't grow back. But I could be wrong? Maybe it is the result of an accident?

kianu725 0

Bleh I'm 13 and i have bald patches all over my head. Psh how bout that :D

lil_cig 0

Go have a check-up with your doctor, it might be a health issue =/

I had that in high school and when I got into college they finally diagnosed me with Alopecia Areata. You should look it up, you might have that. They put me on allergy medicine to help and so far I haven't gotten one since.

underrwaterrx 0

start using hair growth shampoo and conditioner.