By Anonymous - 25/08/2015 06:49 - United States

Today, while in line at the supermarket, I told the lady behind me that she had a cute baby. She shot me a disgusted look and straight up accused me of being a pedophile. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 898
You deserved it 1 828

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

Men can like kids too without being sexually attracted to them. Men become fathers, just like women become mothers. Have people ever seen Full House? It's proof that men can be just as loving and affectionate towards children as women. Joey wasn't even related to the girls and he was never accused of being a pedophile. What about "Three Men and Baby"? That was a movie about men taking care of baby and they weren't pedophiles either. There are very few men in the education field, especially in Elementary because they are probably afraid of being called pedophiles. Women can be pedophiles too but it's not considered as big of a deal. There was even an episode of George Lopez that makes fun of the double standard.

I'm willing to bet that when other women tell her that, she actually acknowledges it as a compliment and would probably start up a conversation about her child's life story. It's a sad world we live in where guys can't find babies/children adorable because idiots like that women will go as far as to accusing them of being a pedophile. PS for all those idiots out there, women CAN be pedophiles too.