By justagirl - 02/12/2014 05:40 - United States - Roseville

Spicy
Today, while in bed with my boyfriend of 2 years, he mentioned what it would be like if he had sex with anyone other than me. I mentioned the same about him. He quickly yelled, "No, you're a woman. You are mine!" FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 918
You deserved it 5 886

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Being possessive isn't good at all. Double standards aren't cool either

he mentions sleeping with another woman AND hes a sexist asshole. Yeah... RUN

Comments

You've already wasted two years with somebody who literally believes you're his property. Send him on the long Bye train to Nopeville before any more time goes by.

Sounds chauvinistic/sexist to me....tell your man-child that it doesn't work that way (he doesn't get to hop around to other women & be unfaithful while you remain as such to only him) & don't buy into that bs about "how it's hard wired into a man to have many mates" because, if that's how he thinks...move on w/out him & tell him to go buy a toy so he can fantasize what his statement is like once you're gone.

chocolatefrog28 29

That was when you reached under the blankets, grabbed his junk and told him you'd make him a woman if he didn't cut that line of thinking off at the pass, right?

NOOO that's a thing you should NEVER EVER say to your guy if you want him to go to sleep beside you again... If a girl threatened to do a Lorena Bobbitt on me I would leave her instantly. Even if she were a billionaire supermodel genius sex goddess and we had 5 kids together.

chocolatefrog28 29

Even if you'd already dragged her back to your cave by the hair, and peed on her to mark your territory?

He's supporting the PATRIARCHY!!! >:^(((. You should chop off his balls like a real womyn

I read this as he might have been joking.

elizacandle 29

kinda 50/50 on that one. I hate double standards.

Mentioned or asked what it would be like? I'm done rereading this to try and put it back into English.

"What it would be like if" means it's hypothetical.