By justagirl - 02/12/2014 05:40 - United States - Roseville

Spicy
Today, while in bed with my boyfriend of 2 years, he mentioned what it would be like if he had sex with anyone other than me. I mentioned the same about him. He quickly yelled, "No, you're a woman. You are mine!" FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 918
You deserved it 5 886

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Being possessive isn't good at all. Double standards aren't cool either

he mentions sleeping with another woman AND hes a sexist asshole. Yeah... RUN

Comments

m22100 14

And let the feminist attacks begin.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Only sometimes. Some take it a little too far.

Possessive yes, but Id say he is more inclined to sleep around.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

6, I had an ex like that. Did the same as OP's guy and he eventually did start cheating and his excuse was some bullshit about how men are supposed to "spread their seed" and how women are supposed to be monogamous. Tool.

Why you call someone tool when you're clearly being the ignorant? Look up some human biology then come back.

She was probably calling him a tool because she was pissed about the double standard? And yeah you're right but society also dictates how our relationships are aswell. Also I don't think many women want someone with that little self control...

Being possessive isn't good at all. Double standards aren't cool either

Meaniebobeanie 26

I'd just like to say that being possessive isn't necessarily bad. My girlfriend likes that I'm possessive. So what if I don't wanna share her? Buuuttt in this case it's very hypocritical of him.

I don't know, man. Your girlfriend might like it, maybe it flatters her, but similarly some people are flattered by their partner's jealousy or machismo. Not good things. Now on the other hand, if you mean commitment, loyalty? That's all good! Being possessive? Not good. You're not entitled to an another person. If your girlfriend decided to break up with you, what would you do, since you're, as you say, possessive? Would you just unilaterally take possession of her, claim you own her or something? I don't think so, that's pretty psycho.

m22100 14

Wth. I posted the same thing for #1 and it got deleted.

Remind him your ****** is a privilege, he can buy a fleshlight if he wants to wonder what other girls feel like. Or, he can not be an insecure **** and you both can wonder about other people. Genius!

he mentions sleeping with another woman AND hes a sexist asshole. Yeah... RUN

OP I am guessing that he was being sarcastic because the way you wrote it it sounded that way. Don't be so butt hurt OP.

I don't know about anyone else but if my boyfriend / husband was talking about sleeping with other people even in a "sarcastic" way, I would be "butt hurt " too.

if it just "sounds like" he was being sarcastic, then it's an unfair assumption to say she is butthurt

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Because nothing says "I love you" like sexism. Sarcasm however is the perfect form of rude ways to say I love you!

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway