By tash - 24/05/2011 12:33 - Canada

Today, while I was mowing the lawn in my backyard, I ran over a glass bottle. My legs looked like a disco ball. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 968
You deserved it 9 452

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Weetart 8

Look on the bright side now you can be the ball of the party.

imacreeper 3

when in doubt, dance it out! you've already got the disco ball:)

Comments

Daisie_Garcia 0

ouch that sounds like it hurts :/

how is that bad, i wish I looked like a disco ball.

ashrandom 0

thank God none landed in your eye!

maybe you should mow more often so you can actually see what your mowing. like someone else said a bottle is hard to miss. how high was it set? not sure how it actually got your leg.

ReynshineCutting 10

A bottle is NOT hard to miss if it's a beer bottle or something small. Now a wine bottle I could understand being hard to miss but a small bottle in thick grass is easy to miss. It's been raining a lot lately so people haven't been able to mow as often as they would like. It's probably not his fault that the grass was so tall.

I think we all got your point the first 6 times Reynshine....

or maybe it's because retards keep leaving the same comment over and over again without reading the other comments and responses!

Yikes. An interesting way of describing your leg. Hope you feel better. =)

I smell bs on ops shoes. LAWNMOWERS DO NOT THROW CLIPPINGS AT YOU. They are designed to either gather from the side or collect.

mrsammy999 0

why was there a glass bottle in your yard?

anakaren_831 1

why do people assume I'm blonde. I'm fucken Mexican pendejos!

Ey, yo tamien! What does this have to do with the post, again?