By tash - 24/05/2011 12:33 - Canada

Today, while I was mowing the lawn in my backyard, I ran over a glass bottle. My legs looked like a disco ball. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 968
You deserved it 9 452

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Weetart 8

Look on the bright side now you can be the ball of the party.

imacreeper 3

when in doubt, dance it out! you've already got the disco ball:)

Comments

if the grass is so high you can't see a glass bottle you might be a redneck

ReynshineCutting 10

...or it just rained a lot...

Wow... your grass must have been really high...

anyone918 0

lawnmowers don't shoot the clippings back at the person. they are designed to be somewhat safe. they usually shoot the clippings out the side. even if it's a bag mower and the bag was taken off there is a cover. so you're full of shit and furthermore very pathetic for lying about something on the internet just to get attention. so your fml probably should have been 'today, i'm so ******* lonely and pathetic that i lied about something on the internet just to get attention. fml'. have fun with your disco legs shitbag.

anyone918 0

apparently there is a moderator so i'll tone it down a little. this can't be true. lawnmowers have safety features. this person probably made it up and in my opinion that's pathetic. suck it moderators!

Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Staying alive, staying alive.

you're so lazy... pick up the bottle next time

WTF?? Even I know to pick up crap before I mow the lawn!! I've known that since I was 13 when I started mowing the lawn. YDI all the way!!

how did you not see that. it's not exactly hard to miss