By Anonymous - 28/10/2011 05:37 - United States

Today, while I was at work at a nursing home I was attempting to dress a woman for bed. She popped me a left hook and I had to ask the nurse to look at my jaw. After my nurse said I was okay she asked me to continue getting the woman dressed for bed. She hit me 5 more times. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 556
You deserved it 2 617

Same thing different taste

Top comments

you_and_me_fml 8
robincakes94 8

I would have stopped trying to dress her after my second hit.

Comments

melindakwhite 0

I also work in a nursing home so I definately feel your pain... I have as many bruises as a professional boxer after a fight!

As a carer you should know that when someone is aggressive especially demented people to walk away and try later. Or not at all. I worked as a carer and there is no way I would put myself in a position where I got hit. Quite a few times they were left safe and comfortable cause they were aggressive. Staff have rights too.

Aw, if she has bad memory you can't get mad. "STRANGER DANGER!" "STRANGER DANGER!" "STRANGER DANGER!"

davevalent 1
Heebles 2

Hey, It's not her fault, if you woke up confused and someone was doing that to you, I think I'd punch them too.

She is getting ready for bed, not waking up. Can see your confusion though

davevalent 1
effarve 2

you are a fool, that happens the second time and i pop that bitch in her ribs once to let her know thats not an appropriate way to deal with me helping her.

I know how u feel I work nights at a nursing home and there is this one woman that has kicked my ass a few times.

Look YDI. First GET SOME HELP while you help her so that you have a witness. Then, GET SOME HELP for being so stupid that you'd let her punch you 6 times because the nurse told you to help her.

Probably the truest comment on here. Thumbs up mate

What's blue and ***** old people? Hypothermia. Next time tell her you will take her covers and pyjamas is she doesn't settle the **** down