By HanBroman - 17/03/2014 08:05 - Australia - Sydney

Spicy
Today, while I thought I'd never had an orgasm, my doctor informed me that I'm actually having orgasms almost every time I have sex. They just feel like utterly frustrating, slightly painful, unpleasurable and completely unsatisfying muscle contractions. FML
I agree, your life sucks 58 944
You deserved it 5 552

HanBroman tells us more.

Op here, I know the doctors right. It's something I'd suspected for a while but I guess I was in denial. before it happens it feels nice, like I'm getting really close and then BAM all the pleasure stops and is replaced by frustration and sensitivity until i have to ask him to stop because it's so unpleasant. (I've tried pushing on and eventually it goes numb) and this is predominantly from clitoral stimulation. internally i feel even less. I've tried everything. vibrators, special lube, oral (which I actually hate), all kinds of things. I have an extremely supportive boyfriend who is willing to try absolutely anything but nothing helps and it's been a year since we became sexually active. it's become very hard for me to get turned on now since I find there's nothing to look forward to about sexual activity.

Top comments

RedPillSucks 31

How would the doctor know whether you're having an ****** or not? Is he the one having sex with you? Time for... 1. 2nd opinion 2. Discussion with partner 3. Sex appliances 4. ???? 5. Profit!!!

DedicatedNova 13

Comments

That's really horrible, sorry OP. But u have a great bf and atleast something's good is going on for u :)

Thank you :) I know I am very lucky in that regard.

This is probably the most legitimate FML on this entire site. This might sound weird, but have you tried anal sex? It might be more pleasurable to you if you're having sensitivity issues with your ********.

Merylwen 24

You're trolling, right? Because it really looks like you are.

No I haven't. I have considered it but I'm afraid we wouldn't be able to... I'm rather small and he's far too well endowed**; even regular sex is a struggle and it would most certainly not fit. ****Please don't take this as boasting; his size has decreased the amount of pleasure I have (due to the pain) since I'm already struggling to enjoy sex.

Have you tried simply using a large amount of lube? For any sex, not specifically anal. And unless he's the wise of Mandingo, it's possible to fit. It takes a lot of patience, lubricant, and communication - which you guys seem to have down pat! You're very lucky, I say marry him!

Maybe your partner isn't doing things right?

Dont feel alone. I have it too. Oral is just annoying. Nothing was working. I just made sure my man knew that he was doin it right. Im just wierd that way. After much research I found a way that worked for us. Even though clitoral orgasms may not be for you. Keep on trying. I thought it was just me. It took many years before I got it down to perfection. Everyone is different. Try positions that don't stimulate your clit so much... check out tantric. Whatever. Just dont let it spoil your sex life.

Well since you've determined that your body is orgasming, the problem seems to be hypersensitivity. I wonder if there is a way to desensitized that area (botox???) or something along those lines that would relax the muscles enough so that you wouldn't be as sensitive and perhaps be able to experience a more mild ****** that you would find pleasurable.

Well that's horrible maybe your doctor can somehow fix that...

tazmanmike2013 17

I'd seek a second opinion. What you're describing doesn't sound pleasurable at all, it's probably not an ******

Oh that must be a horrible thing to find out! I've never heard of that happening before. Maybe you'll find that there's something to make it more pleasurable, like a different position or something

conman531 23

As much as this is an intimacy problem, it's just as much of a health problem

I feel you OP. I've never even had an ******, and I'm starting to feel pretty hopeless as well.