By HanBroman - 17/03/2014 08:05 - Australia - Sydney

Spicy
Today, while I thought I'd never had an orgasm, my doctor informed me that I'm actually having orgasms almost every time I have sex. They just feel like utterly frustrating, slightly painful, unpleasurable and completely unsatisfying muscle contractions. FML
I agree, your life sucks 58 944
You deserved it 5 552

HanBroman tells us more.

Op here, I know the doctors right. It's something I'd suspected for a while but I guess I was in denial. before it happens it feels nice, like I'm getting really close and then BAM all the pleasure stops and is replaced by frustration and sensitivity until i have to ask him to stop because it's so unpleasant. (I've tried pushing on and eventually it goes numb) and this is predominantly from clitoral stimulation. internally i feel even less. I've tried everything. vibrators, special lube, oral (which I actually hate), all kinds of things. I have an extremely supportive boyfriend who is willing to try absolutely anything but nothing helps and it's been a year since we became sexually active. it's become very hard for me to get turned on now since I find there's nothing to look forward to about sexual activity.

Top comments

RedPillSucks 31

How would the doctor know whether you're having an ****** or not? Is he the one having sex with you? Time for... 1. 2nd opinion 2. Discussion with partner 3. Sex appliances 4. ???? 5. Profit!!!

DedicatedNova 13

Comments

Well that's a throwback to the meaning of ******!

EthanTheStrange 4

THATS WHAT ITS LIKE FOR ME!

Women are able to have 5 different kinds of orgasms, men are capable of 2 kinds. The different types use a different set of muscles. For women they are: clitoral, vaginal, anal, g-spot, cervix. Men are capable of penile and anal orgasms. My recommendation would be to try a gspot ****** and practice kegel excercises. It is also possible to have a vaginal ****** from clenching without insertion. Try a pillow between your thighs as a form of masturbation. Experiment with your own body as well as with your partner and find out what you do like.

A cure for a similar sounding problem from ancient times is a spa. You would drink a low alcohol drink slowly, until you get that slight buzz. Then you would have a bath heated with river stones that were in a fire, followed by a massage, and sauna. You would then drink slightly more if you lost your bizz during this, and make love. It helped women who "Were of cold nature and complained of cramps or pains". Also, ya gots to have hopes.

always the facial at the end to look forward to.....

how the **** would your Dr know if you were having orgasms? that's bullshit

How in gods name can your dr know that you're having orgasms every time you have sex? Is he there?