By drivencrazy - 06/07/2010 16:42 - United States

Today, while driving, a girl on her cellphone cut me off. A second later, another person behind me on a cellphone rear ended me. Her excuse was, "I'm sorry, you weren't there a minute ago!" FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 898
You deserved it 2 940

Same thing different taste

Top comments

slap her across the face and say "pay attention!"

Comments

Whats worse is when you see a cop on his cell phone not paying attention, and here in Oregon we have the law that you are required to use a hands free device to use cell phone in car

You've seen a cop do it?! o_O Wow. Anyway, OP, FYL! I wonder if she was lying or if she seriously didn't notice you there for a whole ten minutes...

While I hate when drivers are distracted by their phones, I can understand cops needing to do it sometimes. Certain professions (cops, tow drivers, etc.) rely on their ability to use the phone/radio and drive at the same time. Those "professional drivers" usually have much severer penalties for accidents or recklessness. Because they can literally lose their livelihood by screwing up, they tend to be much more careful overall, even considering their phone usage.

sallen0046 4

This is what insurance is for. The woman that hit you gets a ticket. You're not dead and you're not injured enough to matter seeing that you're busy posting here. Your entire life is not ****** because of a minor traffic incident. Stop complaining and move on with your day.

Vacant 7

Wow, ever take the time to notice 99% of the shit on here is just minor/moderate inconveniences that may of just ruined someone's day? Hardly anyone's entire life is '******' because of the stuff they post on this website. You might as well say that on every single submission.

76-agree.. who cares.. its justt a FML!!.. itts funny.. so liike laugh and shiit.. yuu take shiit too seriious itts anoyyin..

loveisabitch10 0

#74 yea i agree with #76. Nobodys forcing you to go to this website. if storys like that annoy you then maby you dont need 2 be going to it just a thought....

JokeMeister 0

That's why they call it 'traveling' because you DONT stay in the same spot!!

Carterv 0

Move to Cali. it's illegal here.

That's lame. I try to avoid using my phone while on the road. Then again I drive a stick so that makes thing much more difficult.

i gotta say, every one that commeted on this comment is hot, not you 64, no offense or amything, but im no into that stuff

MyLifeIsGreat_ha 0

Ssshhhhhiiiittttt! I wish that WOULD happen to me so I could sue that dum BITCH!!!!!

[read in Bill Cosby's voice] Oh why the **** do so many people these days do that? Oh it's the children these days, with all their cars and computers and music and cellular telephones and... (goes off into incoherent sputtering of mispronounced words like Bill Cosby does when he's laughing or angry)