By geli - 09/08/2016 00:12

Today, while at the public swimming pool, I gave my 2-year-old daughter a piggy back ride in the pool. We were having fun until I realized she had untied my swim top. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 776
You deserved it 1 433

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Now all three of your girls can enjoy the pool!

And that's when the rest of the people at the pool started to have fun.

Comments

Hey at least everyone else had fun then

#1, she's TWO years old. I highly doubt she already knew that it's not okay to do that to her momma. Children love to explore. They don't know the limits. It's better to explain to her why it's a no-no, than to straight up "discipline her severely" on it. Also, how you think anybody would let this continue when the child is 14, is beyond me. She's only two when she did this.

Guys, what do you expect from someone with so diminished an intelligence that they think Harambe is funny?

BuckNekkid 22

and then everyone else was having fun :)

Idiots like you shouldn't be allowed to have kids...

It won't "keep on happening" because they'll stop once they know it's wrong. Something like this wouldn't happen at 5 or 6 most of the time. If it does give them a mild punishment and they'll probably stop. The chances of a 14 year old doing that are extremely low and they'd have to be about as stupid as you to do that. You're an idiot and you support child abuse. Giving a punishment to a kid when they didn't know what they were doing doesn't teach them anything good. All it teaches them is to hate their parents and that violence is an answer to things. So don't have kids or you will **** them up psychologically and physically.

I can actually one up this with my own FML, one that took place when I was 17. *I'm 30 now* I went to the beach with my Uncle, his two sons, and their mom. Their mom and I decided to go out into the water early and ended up caught by an extremely strong, and unexpected, riptide. By the time we got out of it, she had lost her top, and I had lost my shorts. Not only did the Beach Patrol show up and threaten to arrest us for indecency, but the towels we had on the beach were apparently swiped. BP DID finally give us towels and one walked us back to the hotel. You want to talk awkward? I had to walk back into a hotel room to my Uncle and my two cousins waking up and watch the realization on their face that I had no shorts, only a towel, and their mom had no top, only a towel. Anyone want to venture a guess as to how that one looked? I should mention that BP didn't come in or say anything, just escorted us to the room, and the night before my Uncle had gotten angry, he is an irrational alcoholic, for thinking she was "into me."

momac86 17

No one ever has that problem with one pieces

This is why I never wear swimsuits that tie.