By geli - 09/08/2016 00:12

Today, while at the public swimming pool, I gave my 2-year-old daughter a piggy back ride in the pool. We were having fun until I realized she had untied my swim top. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 773
You deserved it 1 433

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Now all three of your girls can enjoy the pool!

And that's when the rest of the people at the pool started to have fun.

Comments

Iwannarock1 19

This comment alone, makes you marriage material.

Just awful. What about a national tragedy like this is funny? Or do people like you get off on prolonging grief? The insensitivity of this meme is having real effects on the people involved. I'm really saddened that so many people would pile on victims, especially after being asked to stop.

It's the internet. Learn how to take a joke and move on.

No. People are emotionally devastated from this. This is not a joke. that's my big ******* issue here. If it were funny, fine, but it isn't. this is laughing at tragedy and it's sick. If you can't hear how your actions effect people then you're the one with the problem. and it's a problem a lot of people have right now. too many people are close minded and unwilling to consider the humane option. too many people are getting away with being insensitive the sake of causing pain. You need to learn that not everything is a joke. You need to learn when a line is being crossed.

Wait, let me get this straight. You're calling the killing of a gorilla at a zoo a national tragedy? ...The ****? And now, since you're so easily triggered, and frankly it's hilarious, I'll combine some jokes with another event that people still love getting up in arms about: Harambe did 9/11 Gorillas can't melt steel beams Harambe was an inside job Good day, sir.

It was probably an accident, plus she's only two. Calm down.

Sounds like you and your girls had a swell time.

So, instead of explaining to her why its not appropriate, you punish her? Shes TWO. TWO YEARS OLD. She doesnt have **** so who ******* cares. For all we know it could have been an accident. Hell in some country's girls swim without a top until they're like 10. We as a society seriously need to stop making the female nipple taboo and that girls should be ashamed of them.

Oh. my. god. I misread the fml as the 2 year old daughter untied HER swim top. EVERYONE DISREGARD MY PREVIOUS COMMENT. I WILL TAKE THE THUMBS DOWN I DESERVED IT.

Iwannarock1 19

By the time you got home and punished the child, they wouldn't even know what they were being punished for. And on another note, please never have children, #1.

species4872 19

Isn't it true that the two year had coaxed her mother into giving her a piggyback ride and when the mother was sufficiently distracted the said two year old did willfully with malice and fore thought engage in said offense in a public place with the sole intention of providing embarrassment to the before mentioned mother. Clearly we are dealing with a very devious, cunning two year old who has no regard for and kind of social order or conventions of decency and as such the said two year old should be punished to the fullest extent as demanded by other posters on this site. Or maybe, just maybe she, while in a state of fun, had innocently and accidentally caused her mothers top to come undone. A very difficult decision, a world class criminal mastermind or just a fun loving two year old.