By Anonymous - 02/11/2015 08:01 - United States - San Jacinto

Spicy
Today, while at a party playing Truth or Dare, I found out my best friend fantasizes about having sex with my 51 year old mother. The rest of the guys at the party then nodded in agreement and thus spawned a group conversation about how "screwable" my mom is. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 688
You deserved it 3 552

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Look on the bright side, you have good genes

You deserved it for letting your friends talk about your mother this way. One swift punch to the teeth and no one would dare verbalize their hormonal urges.

Comments

Look on the bright side, you have good genes

Maybe they have a fugly father who knows?

it's just reassuring to know that the good genes are there somewhere.

Ugh sorry OP. No one needs to have that mental image of their mother. Really rude of your friends to say that in front of you :(

I don't think its rude, yeah nobody likes to hear about their parent, but its not rude, its just maybe a bit uncomfortable

what would your expect to come out during truth or dare? there's a lot of questions in it that we don't want to hear at all.

friedpwnadge 25

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

I shall give you a golf clap for effort.

friedpwnadge 25

I knew the grave I was digging for myself. Both feet were in before I pressed the send button.

Just think of how screwable you must be. Hopefully your looks came from her!

You deserved it for letting your friends talk about your mother this way. One swift punch to the teeth and no one would dare verbalize their hormonal urges.

Seems op didn't have the balls to do that. I can't believe people let their "friends" talk about their mother like that and think its no big deal. Whatever happened to respect?

respect is earned and sometimes demanded by a swift kick to the nuts

Badkarma4u 17

You don't earn respect by kicking another man in the nuts. You look like a cheap shot taking coward.

@32 in this case, and many cases, fear and respect are synonymous.

Badkarma4u 17

if you walk up to someone and pull a cheap shot, no one is going to fear you. As a matter of fact most men will think less of you.

As someone else said, it's truth or dare.. Embarrassing, uncomfortable things come out of it.

Why do people on this site always overreact? It might just be to get a reaction out of OP. Even it if isn't, physical abuse isn't gonna help because starting a fight with a whole group is gonna get your ass jumped by the group...unless you're a MMA fighter, in which case, DO IT, JUST DO IT!

Trinidad727 9

To be honest I wouldn't call those people your friends... They have mommy issues.

why would you leave a friendship because they think your mom is hot?

How does finding an older woman attractive equal mommy issues?

Looks run in the family ? Give one of them a good punch and the rest will either stop or it will turn into a brawl.

That sucks, but that's what guys do. I don't know how old you are, but usually by the time you get to high school your guy friends will start to 'notice' a parent. Try not to dwell on it too much!

That's not what guys do. That's what disrespectful assholes do. Being a guy myself, I would never catch myself talking about doing any of my friends' mom's.

thatonetribute 31

Oh my gosh, that really does suck.

Goblin182 26

Yes it does. But does Mom? I'll leave now.

Well I didn't wanna say anything but your mom is pretty hot