By lfssecond - 30/05/2009 18:04 - United States

Today, while arriving at my best friend's wedding, I accidentally ran over her 2 dogs. FML
I agree, your life sucks 56 755
You deserved it 25 580

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Glam_fml 0

That's horrible! Poor dogs... I hope they somehow survived. But how did you miss not one, but TWO dogs? Were they little yippy dogs or something? Still, if she was your best friend, you should have known she had dogs, and been on the look out for them. I would say your friend and her dogs lives are way more ****** then yours..

namelessfew 0

How in the hell did you manage to do that?!

Comments

Not all that bad for your karma. Imagine you run over the kittens, you will be cursed for like forever.

She really shouldn't have had them racing around loose if she was expecting people over.

It's called "Making an entrance" and I suspect you succeeded quite well...

Awweh, poor dogs! and thats really mean

Why is everybody saying the OPs life is ******? It's a FHL for her friend-imagine if your 2 dogs got run over. OP: you shouldn't have a liscense if you're gonna be that careless.

That sucks they got run over. Though you didn't say if they were killed or if they were just badly injured. Either way that sucks. Though it's partially their fault for leaving the dogs (I'm guessing) unattended, or on a lead. If someone had been holding them on a lead, chances are they would've heard you coming in the car and made sure the dogs were out the way. And to those saying the OP deserves it..HOW? I don't drive but I've been in a car a few times when a rabbit, or a bird or some kind of animal has crossed the road too quickly for us to slow down for it and sadly they'd be killed, it happens all the time to all sorts of people. It doesn't mean they're a bad driver.

It's one thing to kill one of the dogs, but both? come on, there was no way the second one could've been accident. unless you're really that careless on the road.

#90 No you shouldn't hate dogs you should hate the stupid HUMANS who let their dogs out without respecting leash law and do not contain their dogs. If you don't understand that you're a moron.