By Anonymous - 27/07/2016 20:32

Spicy
Today, when the power went out, my wife said it was too bad we couldn't have sex by candlelight since she had just started her period. The only time she brings up sex is when we can't do it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 21 554
You deserved it 1 725

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Some women don't get horny until they're either on their period or very close to it. It's a weird system we have. Good luck OP!

ChaiseT 16

Then why don't you bring it up when she's not on it.

Comments

ok, first my apologies to any guys who find this gross, but the menstrual cycle is really not a reason to say you can't have sex. it is a matter of preference, but sex is no less enjoyable nor impossible due to the infamous time of the month.

Get some towels, put it under her, and have sex. You'll relieve her cramps and she'll feel better

TCRII 29

Throw down a towel and make a crime scene.

Suaria 38

She may be near ovulation when she is on her period hence why she may have a higher sex drive when she is menstruating.

graphicstyle7 17

Why can't you? Get a towel and appreciate the extra lubrication.

I haven't dated one guy who wasn't willing to do the deed on the rag.

My wife is the same way I take her out all the time for omantic evenings and nothing. The one day I get a sinus infection and am laid up moping,"too bad you are sick bc I'm horny today..."

MiraRose 19

Or, perhaps she is dropping a hint on what might get her going. If you both (or one of you) feel like you're in a slump try spicing things up a little. Just remember to make it romantic and take your time getting there. It takes a woman A LOT longer to get in the mood than it does a man.

Darkreign333 23

period sex is awesome. only time we don't use condoms and the orgasms are more intense and relieve cramps. vampire sex, using blood for lube ;)

It's rare but you can still get pregnant while on your period. I hope that's not the only reason you don't use a condom then.