By whoopsiedoodle - 21/05/2009 12:45 - Canada

Today, we went out to dinner to a family restaurant, and I was wearing a skirt since it's so warm out. My 4 year old scooted under the table to sit next to his brother. When he popped up on the other side, he exclaimed, "Mommy! You forgot to put on your underwears!" People were staring. FML
I agree, your life sucks 19 632
You deserved it 64 439

Same thing different taste

Top comments

well...why weren't you wearing underwear?

Maybe you should wear underwear- you're a mom!!

Comments

lilcuti3pi389 0

How open were ur legs that ur child could see that? Disturbingggg...

We have no idea how long / short the skirt is, we have no idea of the plans after the meal and the kids have gone to bed, kudos for her for trying to keep her relationship going. Either way, FYL you certainly don't deserve it.

I thought EVERY female knew that she has to wear underwear when wearing a skirt. With pants, you can go commando... but with a skirt? Come on! It's like that girl who did the same for a yearbook picture... and then her parts were available for all to see in the yearbook! http://thecrustycurmudgeon.wordpress.com/2009/05/16/uncensored-photo-of-girl-exposing-herself-in-high-school-yearbook/

porcupunk 0

#51 - are you for real? You think a 30-something year old mother can't go commando without "wanting to be hip?" WTF does any of this got to do with being responsible? You don't sound old, quite the opposite actually... Btw, you guys are missing something here... it could've easily been a skirt that's below the knees, so chances are no one can see anything... but the kid went on the floor and could've easily stuck his head under the skirt (I remember myself as a kid going under the table and popping my head everywhere trying to end up where I want to be)...

You SO deserved that. Why the heck wouldn't you wear underwear? I'm sixteen, and a girl...maybe I'm just not into that whole scene of going commando. But anyway...even though you did kinda deserve it, that is really embarassing. Sorry about that.

Should have crossed your legs if you were gna wear a skirt that short, obviously. YDI.

lmmmr 0

#64- This is true for every living creature. You were born. OP- These comments are stupid. There's nothing wrong with going commando in a skirt, I'm sure you were careful. Naturally you weren't expecting there to be eyes under the table.

ffpoisongirl 0

#63 I agree, but the point is she wasn't careful enough. If she'd kept her legs closed/crossed as most women do when they wear skirts, this would not have happened. And I have to agree with lots of the comments, there's a time and a place. I wouldn't dream of going commando in a skirt at a family dinner.

porcupunk 0

#73 - if you cross your legs (while wearing a skirt and no undies), a kid sitting on the floor could still get an eyeful...