By daddyslittlegirl250 - 05/05/2009 02:41 - United States

Today, we watched a movie in French class. I went on a French exchange last year, so I wanted to sound all impressive and cultured for my crush who is in the same class. I said that it was my favorite movie and I couldn't wait to watch it with everyone. The movie turned out to be about incest. FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 057
You deserved it 84 077

Same thing different taste

Top comments

And your name is "daddyslittlegirl"... I really hope that was intentional and not just the worst irony in the world. Anyway, YDI for trying to impress someone when you obviously didn't have a clue what you were doing. That's gotta be the one thing worse than trying to impress people in general - trying to impress them by *lying*.

LMFAO. That's what you get for lying. YDI.

Comments

bethxcooper 0

wow i would love to watch that.

shithppens2me 0

wow nothin better than family gettin it on

YourJustJealous 0

Uh, how is saying that you like French movies "impressive"? Someone must not be too flirty, but then again, your name is "DaddysLittleGirl250," so I think I found the source of the problem. And, #34, LOL.

That's what you get for talking without knowing.

was it le souffle au coeur? mother/son incest, not very graphic for teenagers- we watched this in high school french lit studies looking at Louis Malle filmography so it is possible to watch incestuous films at school! But OP should maybe have done a little research first!

That doesn't mean it's not a good movie... The best movies are about really disturbing topics.

rmeyer6 0
wrwrestler7 1

Guys don't care about "impressive and cultured" and multi-cultural, and acceptance, and all that BS horse sh*t. Thats women who care about that. So even IF you pulled it off, he would just go "ew. so nasty." he wouldn't be impressed. Guys hate it when girls get over enthusiastic about things they shouldn't be enthusiastic about... like french movies. Who even likes french people? YDI!!!