By jinxofsocal - 21/06/2009 04:16 - United States

Spicy
Today, was my boyfriend's birthday. He wanted a blowjob while playing Call of Duty 4. In typical gamer fashion, he slammed his controller down when he died. Into my head. FML
I agree, your life sucks 66 387
You deserved it 27 530

Same thing different taste

Top comments

mclayton37 0

See... Your boyfriend has a problem. He likes to mix his pleasures. It just doesn't work. You have to put a stop to it, before one day he's playing video games, talking on the phone, taking a dump, and gettin a BJ from you all at the same time.. NO! It's like that episode of Seinfeld when George tries to enjoy some pastrami and watching TV while having sex.. you gotta stop it before it gets worse!

Comments

ziqi92 0

i would cuddle with a girl i like while playing video games, but i'd never ask for a bj, wtf?????

#170 agreed, but i think the focus needs to be on one thing or the other

epic_delight1337 0

why is everyone bitching out the boyfriend? it was just an accident because it was a habit. and its not THAT nerdy that he was playing a video game..lots of guys do it even when theyre older. The OP never said that its his life. and id say YDI for giving ******** cuz thats gross, enjoy herpes or whatever u end up with.

eww there are 24 hours in the day one thing at a time PLEASE.

toothdecay7758 0
mister_moops 0

Hey guesswhat: Your boyfriend is a douche bag and you're a ****. YDI, moron.

I honestly don't understand what's so appealing to anyone about that entire scenario. o.O FYL though.

Cinnabar 0

I don't know whether I'd agree to a request like that, but if he hit me on the head with a controller while I was going down on him you better believe I would have bitten him. Asshole.

Hahaha sucks. I have given my boyfriend a bj while he plays MGS although he normally pauses the game and puts his controller down so he won't be distracted.

dramakat11 0

FYL because you're boyfriend plays video games while you go down on him.