By jinxofsocal - 21/06/2009 04:16 - United States

Spicy
Today, was my boyfriend's birthday. He wanted a blowjob while playing Call of Duty 4. In typical gamer fashion, he slammed his controller down when he died. Into my head. FML
I agree, your life sucks 66 387
You deserved it 27 530

Same thing different taste

Top comments

mclayton37 0

See... Your boyfriend has a problem. He likes to mix his pleasures. It just doesn't work. You have to put a stop to it, before one day he's playing video games, talking on the phone, taking a dump, and gettin a BJ from you all at the same time.. NO! It's like that episode of Seinfeld when George tries to enjoy some pastrami and watching TV while having sex.. you gotta stop it before it gets worse!

Comments

lol, welll I hope he appreciates youu at leastt ? BTW, my ex was an obsessive freak about COD4, lmao guyss needa groww up perhapss ?

Apparently he doesn't quite understand how to donkey punch..

You are the best girlfriend in the world.

d75s74j73s67 0

k um yeah...******* HOT. lucky boy, lucky girl. i would totally do that. the expression on the guy's face while he hits climax is always, always priceless. and a huge turn on can'T see why ppl are bitching about this

missshortstack 0

Either your too good of a girlfriend, or he didn't find it very pleasuring since he was still so into tht game. Don't see how though.

Don_fml 0

YDI for agreeing to such a stupid thing.

I clicked YDI just because you agreed to give your boyfriend a BJ while he played video games. Whether or not it may be "every guy's fantasy" is beside the point. Some girls are probably okay with it, but I would personally find it disrespectful. I think it's pretty messed up to be obviously giving your attention to something other than your partner during sexual acts. I mean, it's one thing to THINK about something else, but to be blatantly playing a video game while you're essentially engaged in a one-sided act? That's when I would say, "have fun sucking on your own penis."

abyssion1337 0

don't say in typical gamer fashion, that's offensive to people who are actual gamers

beccablez 0

SomeonePosting, well said. I know it's been said many times on here, but what kind of world do we live in where being a feminist prevents you from giving oral sex? There's NOTHING WRONG OR DISRESPECTFUL ABOUT IT, as long as it's consensual. I enjoyed giving my ex head. It makes him feel good, and it gets me in the mood to continue fooling around when he's finished. Just because the guy had a request doesn't make him a bad person, or a bad boyfriend for that matter. If she didn't want to do it, she wouldn't have. It's fun and exciting to mix things up. And I'm sure she's had requests, and he's most likely fulfilled them. The point is that it's not "one-sided" pleasure if you enjoy doing it. People like GabriLee: that's great, make your own choices. And I'm not saying your boyfriend will cheat on you, because it's quite possible he's happy with what you two are doing. And that's fine, FOR YOU TWO. But don't tell others "YDI" just because they choose something different. It doesn't make them any less of a person. I'm really sick of all the close-minded people out there. Oh, and for all of you grammar-freaks: I'm an english/journalism major, and most professors these days don't even use perfect grammar when what they're writing is in a casual forum. As in, not professional. You're being pretentious for thinking that you're better than someone else because you catch a few spelling mistakes. These days, who really has the time to spell-check an FML post? Really.