By Birthday girl - 06/01/2013 05:59 - United States - Wahpeton

Today, was my birthday. Today was also the day that my mom's cat died four years ago. She was too busy crying and looking at old photos of her beloved cat to even wish me a happy birthday. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 267
You deserved it 2 393

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Happy Birthday OP! Sorry to hear about the cat.

oj101 33

Damn cat... out of 365 days of the year, why couldn't it have chosen a more opportune time to pass away? How dare the cat do that!?

Comments

Well that's kind of depressing. I'm sorry OP, happy birthday. Sorry about your moms cat.

go celebrate youre b-day with youre friends and say to you mom btw it's my b-day so i'm going to stay al night up!

Wow.... The damn thing died 4 years ago..... Go our and buy your mom another cat for your birthday so she will stop being so selfish... Sorry to hear of your issues but clearly she needs to seek help.... And most importantly HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!

chriswright1888 10

That was like my mum and her zebra.

"So there was this lady walking her cat... no, Mum, I'm not high... and anyway oh god there's a lady walking her zebra... MOTHER I SWEAR TO GOD I'M NOT HIGH!!!"

tj5810 21

Death can be more overwhelming for some. Maybe you should try to comfort your mom and maybe she'll be in a better mood. Just because its your birthday, doesn't mean nothing else matters. Sorry OP, just my opinion.

Korosuhito 26

I hope you still went out and had a great birthday regardless, OP :)

How dare you think you are more important than a cat, you selfish person! (Lol, obviously joking. Sorry your mom needs to get over it already and prioritize)

The moment you run out yelling: "F*ck you and your cat!" On a more serious note, that sucks OP talk to her about it at a different moment because this is not cool. And of course: Happy Birthday!

Obey_StudBoii 23

Happy Birthday. Don't let the small stuff sweat you.