By MarkQ95 - 21/07/2013 23:58 - Ireland

Spicy
Today, trying to flirt with a girl, I was trying to make it out as if I had a great sex life. I got stuck between saying "100% customer satisfaction" and "no complaints" and blurted out "100% customer complaints." FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 836
You deserved it 59 745

Same thing different taste

Top comments

What makes you think she would be attracted to you if she was under the impression that you ****** herds of ***** with no rhyme or reason?

Infamous_Tora 12

Complaining about how you are too good, right?

Comments

Bragging you have done loads of girls just makes it sound like you don't really value women or relationships. 0_o It does not endear you in the slightest. If anything, it is a major turn off.

So you where trying to flirt with a girl buy telling her you where getting banged all the time?

BlackBlazeCobra 16

FYL man, slip of the tongue is the worst

For the record the majority of women do not like guys who flirt by talking about sex or their man parts.

Not sure why you thought bragging was a form of flirting, confidence is sexy but not when it's a lie.

Usually having/talking about sex on the first date isn't the best thing to do...

Any reason you described yourself in terms a used car salesman would use? God knows I wouldn't buy anything everyone else had already ridden. YDI, ****!

What you should have said was something like "I'll let you be the judge," if she was asking...