By just about pissed off - 11/08/2013 17:24 - Egypt - Cairo

Today, to help with my insomnia, I downloaded some relaxing rain MP3s and set them to loop. For the first time in ages, I fell asleep within minutes. Somewhere around 5, however, the sound of trickling water caused my bladder to empty itself all over my bed. FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 579
You deserved it 6 778

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I guess those weren't the wet dreams you were hoping for.

Comments

Sorry about your situation, OP! You probably should buy one of those sleep sound machines instead. They have different sounds (rain, ocean waves, brook, birds) and you can set them up for a certain amount of time, just so you could fall asleep. This way it won't play all night and you'll be spared the unpleasantries.

I use a white noise machine on the train setting to help me sleep...and right now, I'm thanking every god I've ever heard of that this has never happened to me. My husband would NEVER let me live that down...he still talks about the time I did spirit fingers in my sleep and told him I needed to use them to stop the hurricane, and that was 6 years ago.

nurchok 15

I don't know what it is, but when others told me, I didn't believe until I had kids and tried it myself: when you hold a baby for a pee, baby might start if the tap is running. But I downloaded Android app that I can set to turn off after a set period of time. Hope you can sleep, OP.

My other comment is supposed to say rain, not train...but, of course, it wouldn't edit and now it won't let me reply to my own comment. I can't complain, though...this mobile app works better than most.

That sucks. You should look into other White Noise, OP. Like forest sounds, moving train sounds, road sounds, ticking clock etc. They can work just as well as rain!

Sounds like you might have to start wearing some pull-ups to bed OP.

RedPillSucks 31

wow. that really works? I thought that was an urban myth.

Well at least ya got some sleep. Better than what I get about 4 hours and not all at once. Since 2005. Hope ya get better sleep more often