By Anonymous - 17/04/2012 04:26 - United States

Today, there was a mandatory staff-wide "cleaning party" for a corporate inspection. I was assigned the outside bar which is infested with full-grown roaches with wings. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 681
You deserved it 2 221

Same thing different taste

Top comments

The roaches must have been from the luggage.

OMG. I'd die. Cockroaches creep me the **** out! FYL!

Comments

They either don't like you very much or thought your reactions while cleaning would have been the most entertaining to watch lol I'm sorry OP, FYL indeed

Sounds to me like you guys aren't gonna pass that inspection if you have full grown roaches!!!

That's exactly what I was thinking I hope it's not a place I go to?

wlddog 14

Maybe a few bug bombs will clear the situation a little better. Then perhaps a shop vac and a hazmat suit.

trollierthanthou 1
RedPillSucks 31

So the company was too cheap to hire a cleaning crew?

Does your company not have cleaning staff?

169 people say YDI no she really doesnt and some of these people dont really deserve so stop being a dick

MerrikBarbarian 9

I'd catch then, dip them in chocolate and serve them at the next office party. Ok not really but I'd be tempted to lol. More likely I'd just call up my friends who keep pet bugs to come collect them with me. Entomologist friends are awesome! Did you know cockroaches can learn their name and will come to it like a dog?

trollierthanthou 1

this fml made me shudder... Get one of those bombs that kill roaches, throw it in the room, shut the door, and run like hell. *sunglasses* and that is how you kill roaches... Like a bawwwss...

baileygirl88 8

I love how people are commenting on how nasty your workplace must be. They are palmetto bugs and there is nothing you can do about them!!! They are impossible to control outside. I've been there!