By AntiAxe - 29/11/2010 06:23

Spicy
Today, there are rumors flying around my office that I hooked up with the guy who picks his nose and leaves boogers under tables. I didn't. Last night I took a shower at my boyfriend's place, who happens to use the exact same body wash and shampoo as the office outcast. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 181
You deserved it 3 575

Same thing different taste

Top comments

lol how exactly do you know what kind of body wash and shampoo Mr. Office Outcast uses..? kinda curious.. lol

how close are you to everyone that they can smell you?

Comments

You know that excuse probably would have worked if they didn't also find boogers under your desk and a condom in your trash can this morning.

so wait... are nose-picker and office outcast the same guy, or does everyone at your work think you're into losers?

ulicksam 0

You think people got that idea because you smell the same? I'm thinking you probably slept with him.

rumours went around the office or the grade 6 classroom?

How the hell would you know who what shampoo the retard uses?

Molecules of odorants are deposited on the nasal of the superior nasal turbinate. As the molecules dissolve in mucus, they are detected by olfactory receptors. This triggers a G-protein cascade-activated depolarisation, and the action potential is transmitted to the central nervous system. The brain receives the message and transforms it into what we call a scent or odor. Humans can differentiate hundreds or even thousands of scents, and OP obviously recognised the that of her coworker. Studies show that morons can detect far fewer scents than ordinary humans. Sucks for you.

Draminicaus 0

Lmao....Well, I decided to use some odor sleuthing of my own. Look at OP's name. It's AntiAxe. I'd be willing to bet there are around 20 million other guys that wear the same scent. I'm just saying. Axe is a really popular brand.

Illyssa_fml 4

Okay wait, I'm confused..is booger man the office outcast? and how do you know the exact shampoo he uses?? You must've banged him haha

Wow. People think you slept with a guy because you smell of a commercially available bodywash? Let's hope your co-workers never serve on a jury.