By xX-SaD-FaCe-Xx - 24/11/2009 10:04 - Singapore

Today, the woman I love told me she cared about me and didn't like me hurting myself. She then posted a picture of herself making-out with her new boyfriend. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 892
You deserved it 5 814

Same thing different taste

Top comments

So she should not be happy just so that you will stop hurting yourself. Grow up emo kid.

Does she even KNOW you love her? That's kind of a prerequisite for getting love back...

Comments

OP: hurting yourself? like an emo? GET OVER IT! boo-******-who, people go thru simialr situations all the time without being so dramatic! deal with it like a normal human and cry or go to a shrink or talk to a friend, don't hurt yourself like a looser!! everyone else: who wants to bet he goes and cuts himself some more after reading this?

boreddoubletears 0

You better glad you've never had to go through half of the pain some people ho hurt themselves do, because you'd have offed yourself five minutes in. Let's not judge what we don't know crap about, mkay?

Oh my god, that bitch likes you? HOW DARE SHE? Seriously, isn't she allowed to have a life? Be a man and get her, or don't bother her anymore.

Oh Lord, Heaven forbid that woman cares about you, as a friend, and still has a boyfriend. STFU. She likes you, as a friend, and is worried. It's completely irrelevant to the fact that she posted pictures of her and her boy. She isn't yours- she's just your friend. And she cares about you... but she has her own life, and that includes her boyfriend. She can put up pictures of them *******, and it STILL wouldn't be your business. It's not like she did it just to spite you and hurt you and get you to hurt yourself. And it. isn't. your. business. If you want to have a problem with it, be proactive and try to woo her and get her. If not, or it doesn't work, and you really can't get over this stupid possessive, needy bullshit, dump her as a friend before you kill yourself over it or something idiotic like that. And get a life, besides pining of taken girls.

WTF people. It's not 'Emo's' who cut themselves.It's suiciders. All the people who say 'grow up emo kid' need a ******* life. And need to look up the word.

Honestly? You need to look up the difference between self-mutilation and people who actually commit suicide. People who want to die shoot themselves in the face or swallow lethal poison. People who want to be helped (or just express their frustration) cut themselves. Learn some basic psychology. And yes, OP is being an "emo kid". He's angry that the girl he loves is happy when she has a life of her own, as if she betrayed him for doing so. He is being melodramatic and childish. This is what people mean when they say "emo kid".

fuckyoukatie 1

these kids need to spot bagging. and dudes, don't make assumptions on what's going on in this kids life. <3

musicqualsluv24 0

really. you guys are some hateful people.

Nah, we're just realistic. Odds are, this guy never told the girl he has any sort of romantic feelings towards her. Then (as I've said before) he gets all whiney and butthurt when he sees a picture of her being happy with another man, even though (since we can assume he never spoke up and made his feelings known) he has no right to give a damn about a relationship he isn't in. If you want a woman, go after her. If you don't, someone else will snatch her up, and that will be the time your right to give a **** about going after her ends. People need to learn that just because they are interested in someone, doesn't mean that object of their affections has to return the favor. She's her own woman, she can date whoever she wants to date. She's not obligated to the OP simple because he likes her.

novella0013 0

I agree with #36, you people ARE really hateful. Obviously the woman isn't obligated to like someone just because they like her, that's not what the OP was saying. The OP is saying that it hurts to see someone he loves with another person. I'm sure everyone can relate to that. Seeing someone you like with someone else is depressing. This is more grouphug-esque than it is fml-esque. You all need to be a lot more sensitive. Telling someone that hurts themself to "grow up emo kid" is NOT the way to deal with someone who's obviously depressed and might self-mutilate, and it is most likely to make them feel even WORSE about themselves. Being made fun of for being "emo" will only make the person hurt themselves more, which a lot of times leads to suicide. This is a real person's post you're commenting on; I think you've all forgotten that.

I think everyone here is missing the point. The whole point of FMLs is not for a "pity-party" its more for something to relate to. Or, to realize that there is ALWAYS going to be someone out there that has it worse than you, also that you need to realize whats done is done and all we can do is laugh about the ****** up things we've done or the shit that has happened to us. I find all these FMLs ******* hilarious because everybody has been through something messed up and we all can relate to these hilarious ****-ups.

the saddest part of thiis iis, ii thiink ii no exactly who posted thiis. im sorrii :(

The saddest part is that you somehow thought it was cool to type all your "I's" twice

gr8hoops21 0

except for once in the word im...lolol