By scaredtosleep - 24/09/2009 09:50 - United Kingdom

Today, the weird receptionist at the hotel I'm staying at asked me if I needed an extra blanket because I "looked cold in my sleep last night". FML
I agree, your life sucks 67 845
You deserved it 2 916

Same thing different taste

Comments

AndelleRae 9

That's really creepy. I'd say have a chat with management, and barricade the door before you go to bed tonight.

Yea definitely report him to management or police but why stay? Move to another hotel ffs

How much do you tip for that? Does that count as Guardian Angel Room Service?

lol, it's a game of yours to interpret things the other way around, right? :)

Intellectualist 0

You are actually both right. I don't come here to re-word every else's version of "that sucks" or "YDI for being a *****." In this case, everyone is looking at the receptionist as a "creeper," which he/she probably is, so I take on the creative challenge to make the creeper look worthy of a tip. It's fun.

Plus it's just the way Plex's mind works. =) Something innocent get's turned into something dirty by him. Someone creepy gets a positive spin put on them by him. Hi Plexico. =)

Intellectualist 0

I thought that your name was fiesty pie. I am upset :( We all know and love the plexico :)

Hi, pixie, You all are catching up. I might soon have to go for the double-switcheroo where I take something innocent, make it seem dirty, but then make it innocent again. Challenging.

haha, actually, fml is so much better thanks to the comments of a few (most of the comments are just a waste of time, random hate and so...). It's actually quite easy to spot the fun commenters, I usually just go to these comments! So thank you! :p

That would be interesting to see you try. I'm sure you could make it work. =)

Agreed! Who doesn't want to have Plexi's babies?

OK, here's what we do: Toxi and pixie road-trip to Texas. I ditch my wife with my credit card in a shoe store and then I meet you two and we get to business starting the Toxi-plex and the Pixie-plex. It's going to cost me a lot, but it will be worth it, I promise. Everyone will be happy! :)

I love how we all have an 'x' in our names. We are....TRIPLE X! Dun dun dun. Anyway, that plan is great, minus the credit card thing. I'm going to need it for the same purposes. I'll give you some counterfeit money to drop her off with.

Toxi, I have more than one credit card, and when orgiastic sex is proffered, my normal common sense about financial matters goes out the window. If you want to go shoe-shopping while Pixie and I are in congress, that's fine with me, but you should check with her.

Ah, thank you for telling me that. Now I can use it against you. =] All your money belongs to me. Don't worry, I won't spend it all (in one place). I'm not invited to join? Well, I guess downtime could be best spent spending your money.

I'm amused at us. The fellow FML members have watched our "relationship" blossom from friendly comments to sexual banter to baby-having to me spending all your money and demanding transatlantic trips. It's just like a marriage!

SusanaSaysRawrxD 0

Awwwh, Plexico and Intoxicunt, sittin' in a tree. Now Toxi's spending all his mo-oney.

Teehee! He admittedly doesn't mind. According to him, "it's worth it". :)

#65 And after a while, you begin withholding the sex, it will be EXACTLY like a marriage. And the trips you demand are without me. I said if you'd rather shop while I am with Pixie, that is OK. We'd certainly love to have you stay.

Withholding sex!? You don't know me very well...yet. ;) And I wouldn't take a trip without you! Basically, the opposite of all that is true. Ah, well then, I'll shop some other time, like while you're asleep.

Wow, I missed a lot. Yay road trip with Toxi! Yay shopping! Yay Plexico!

You sure did! Did you want Toxi to stay with us or go shopping. She'd like to stay, I'm OK either way, so it's up to you. There is no wrong answer.

OK OK first of all is the receptionist a man or woman?

threer 30

Doesn't matter.. It's creepy either way.

Huh? I'm betting you're this many... *holds up hand with 3 fingers up*

I haven't favorited a FML in a long time... This was great.