By Sexy Rash - 21/02/2014 23:26 - Australia - Wallgrove

Spicy
Today, the rash on my thigh started itching again. I felt good after a vigorous scratch, but the relief did not extend to my roommate, who only saw me at my laptop with my hand moving up and down in my pants. FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 613
You deserved it 8 331

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Dont make any rash decisions now op. just explain what was going on. No need to scratch the surface of a possibly good friendship you two might have.

The relief smile probably contributed to the awkwardness. What happen then? Did your roommate just leave the room with a sorry-that-I-disturbed-you face?

Comments

You guys just achieved a milestone in your relationship. EMBRACE THE AWKWARD BONDING

olpally 32

If she asked to help you, then I'd be concerned. Other than that, shit happens. No worries op. Haha.

This reminds me of the hangnail FML. And how he got rid of his "hangnail"

cryssycakesx3 22

or the guy picking his bellybutton lint

Stick to the Rash story, because your Room mate will inevitably tell as many people who know you as possible about this. I repeat stick to the rash story

LMAO! Just like I did when I was rubbing my stomach under the sheet and my aunt misunderstood it. It sucks though.

I want to know what your roommate was thinking.

It really doesn't need explaining, if it does, you're probably too young for the internet.

Do Australians not use the term "flatmates," now?

ahh and the awkward moment trying to explain what you were really doing.

I remember scratching my pubes while I was about to sleep when my mother came in with my dog.. I was just thinking 'i hope she didn't think I was doing anything weird'

cryssycakesx3 22
kingdomgirl94 29

but definitely not something you want people thinking they saw you doing.