By Anonymous - 25/01/2012 02:58 - United States

Today, the office tough guy learned how to use the fire extinguisher. On me. I wasn't on fire. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 924
You deserved it 2 515

Same thing different taste

Top comments

On the plus side, you've got great reason to get the "office tough guy" fired.

DalPozzo13 10

Comments

Just realized how great of a way this would be for bosses to tell their employees they're fired....with a fire extinguisher.

Michael_92 20

@13 so instead of "your fired" which takes a little over a second to say you suggest that a boss uses a fire extinguisher?? That's such a waste of time and money. Just saying.

Wait you mean that all comments posted here aren't meant to be serious? Crazy

drewfus2 6

Would he rather have been on fire first? Because that can be arranged.

On the plus side, you've got great reason to get the "office tough guy" fired.

I'm guessing he wasn't fired. Do it back. Retaliate. Or you'll keep being a victim.

Or press charges. He's a bully and shouldn't get away with it!

Definitely should be fired! You're not supposed to use them on people. You're supposed to use a wool blanket on a person whose on fire.

Wow... Sounds like a sick place to work having an "office tough guy" that's seriously one of the most retarded things I've heard hahah

When he gets fired, use a fire extinguisher on his way out of the office. Then promptly get an AVO out on him. He'll definently want revenge.

tobyy22 0

I like your profile pic. So true. And willy wonka just makes it better!

jerseyboy732 16

Set fire to his front lawn... I mean obviously he likes using fire extinguishers.

Just make sure you're not using a cross as firewood... people can get the wrong idea.

**** that..... Set his house on fire!!!

Maybe your smart arse comments were "on fire!"

Bigmoneyshotz 0

I pick thing up I put them down!

DalPozzo13 10
Michael_92 20

Really? I would be pretty ticked off if someone tried that with me.

I think it'd be funny as hell.. It's just a practical joke. Nothing malicious about it.

mama2b3 20

He was just practicing for if you ever were on fire. That's very considerate, you should be grateful :)

kickuwithmyfist 1

That's cute... I remember my first beer..

That's cute. I remember when I quoted lines from movies that had nothing to do with the current subject.

kickuwithmyfist 1

Lol someone's not getting any! Why don't you Do me a favor and go hump a pole! Ok champ

Oh shiiiiit! That one was really good. Go hump a pole? The clever comebacks people come up with these days.

kickuwithmyfist 1

Oh man, you're way too cool for me.:)