By Annonymous_Dad - 01/05/2013 23:22 - United States - Fort Wayne

Today, the neighbors in the next apartment reported me to the police for screaming at my newborn to "shut the hell up" every time he cries. I would never yell at my baby. My asshole of a dog on the other hand barks at everything, which terrifies the baby, causing him to cry. FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 828
You deserved it 6 072

Annonymous_Dad tells us more.

Annonymous_Dad 4

My dog IS trained. Generally, he just needs to be told "heel" or "quiet" and he obeys. However, ever since the baby has come home ( 3 weeks) hes gone into super protective mode. A car door slams and hes "killer guard dog". Its getting ridiculous and I do get exasperated when it happens multiple times within a half hour. He DOES listen when I yell, because its not something I have ever done with him. Afterwards, however, we go through the "heel" command and give treats. He just hasnt settled down yet! Maybe Ill just start yelling "Heel Killer!!" ( totally kidding, calm down, no more yelling for me)

Top comments

Get the dog looked after by someone else for a little while or train it not to bark... I bet having a new born and a barking dog is going to ensure you get very little sleep.

You don't abandon family members because they "won't shut up".

Comments

Maybe you should invest in a citronella barking collar.

mommastrong 1

Why is everyone commented about the dog?! He screamed at a newborn to "shut the hell up"!! Does anyone not see the problem with this?! Next he'll be in jail for shaken baby syndrome because of a dog barking!!

-.- He was yelling at the dog to shut up, the neighbors just THOUGHT it was the baby he was yelling at. Quote: "I would never yell at my baby."

Isa_fml 20

Because he's been yelling AT THE DOG, you ******* moron.

now now, 145, everyone makes dumb mistakes every once in a while, but 143, you could've figured you should have read the FML again and better.

Grayscale_Wolf 9

You've obviously never had a dog. Imagine if you got a painful shock on your throat every time you spoke?? It messes the dog up to have a shock collar, and it's animal cruelty. There are better ways to manage barking, moron.

Why would they call the police instead of child services. Obviously this is a misunderstanding but this doesn't really make sense.

Or just tell the neighbors to mind their own business...

sexymomma33 5

baby or dog? hmmm get rid of the dog...

Don't yell at your dog either asshole

kittykat1501 31

That is soooo mean of those know it all nosey b****** that you call neighbors