By Got_any_grapes1 - 11/04/2011 17:23 - United States

Today, the girl I was babysitting was being disrespectful to me, so I took away her stuffed animal and told her that she couldn't have it back until she apologized. She ended up sneaking onto my laptop and deleting all the pictures I'd saved from my recent vacation to Europe. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 386
You deserved it 20 229

Same thing different taste

Top comments

CateXOX 0

You shouldn't have left your laptop and babysitee unattended. It's your responsibility to watch what she's doing.

Comments

did u by any chance go to Italy over spring break?

you took a vacation to Europe and your babysitting?

You deserve it, your a baby-sitter not her mother. Keep your hands off her things and stop being a little Nazi, your getting paid to put up with her her bullshit.

OP why would you bring your laptop to their house anyway? unless she was brought to yours. anyways I doubt she would turn it on knowing you had photos then delete them. so your computer must have already been on, giving her the devious plan as she walked by. so YDI for playing on your computer when you are getting paid to babysit a little girl. maybe she wouldn't be so rude if you actually sat down and played with her!

If they are still in the recycle bin you can restore them.

chrystal122 6

there are plenty ways to restore. so don't worry. but man, what a brat!

whoever thought this guy deserved is a sadistic fucktard... i mean seriously wht tht kid did was wrong and deserved to be thought a ******* lesson... straight up

how am i wrong what tht child did is bad, and she must learn from her mistakes so she wont do stupid shit like this again when she's older, geez 732 people are ******* stupid gawd

you're pretty stupid. if you're being paid to babysit and aren't playing with the kid you're doing something wrong. it's her own fault for ******* around and getting paid money she shouldn't if all she is gonna do is yell at the kid.

Big whoop, it's just a bunch of pictures. And why did you bring your laptop anyway, kids and expensive stuff always leads to stuff like this.

Here's what I'm getting out of all this. You got a JOB watching a small child. You brought your personal computer to said JOB, presumably to **** around on it instead of actually doing this aforementioned JOB. You piss off the child you're supposed to be watching. Then you fail even more miserably by not paying attention to the child OR the computer. You also apparently don't have a password on your computer. You are made of fail and Y ******' DI, r-tard. It's time to consider a career change, because you're going nowhere as a babysitter.

Did it ever occur to you that, maybe, the child was brought to OP's house? Babysitting can go both ways, "r-tard."

Capt_Awesome137 0

THANK YOU! that's what I was thinking and tried to say (not as eloquently as you though)

Does that even really matter? Whether OP was at her house or the parents' house, it was still ******* irresponsible for her to lose track of the little girl like that. And for the kid to know that the laptop belonged to OP (or even that there WAS a laptop), chances are that she saw OP using it, which means OP was ignoring her responsibility to watch the child in favor of farting around on the internet. OP still fails. Good try though.