By Jeri - 12/02/2010 08:41 - United States

Today, the day of my 29th birthday and two weeks after our 10th wedding anniversary, the only thing my husband got me for my birthday was divorce papers. Happy birthday, bitch. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 654
You deserved it 4 944

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Oh please. I'm 22 and have been with my fiancee since we were 14. We've been living on our own for four years. We're getting married this year. We're in the real world. I'm a teacher, he's an engineer. People can know love at a young age and that love can last a lifetime. Just because you don't know it doesn't mean others don't. Our relationship has lasted longer than many people who get married in their 30's.

NeonWar__ 0

Comments

Where can I get one of those "happy birthday bitch" cards for my little cousin??

I have a Hallmark program that you can use to make the cards say anything you wish.

Seeing as we are unfamiliar with sarcasm, I shall close the register at this point, and state that 99 cents is the rental price

The_Toxic_Mite 0
fdent8193 0

why would you get married at 18

Sorry to hear that. It sounds like you will be better off without him. I agree with #9 also

unless he's as broke as his ex's heart!!! Hahaha!!!!

with any luck,he'll get Cupids Itch from his next lady friend

what's wrong with marrying young? if you are mature enough to handle it?

Really? At 29 you'll say she's married too young? So she got married at a young age (19) but she is now 29. Their marriage lasted 10 years. That's a very long time. Too bad it came to an end, but really, how can you blame it on marrying young when they lasted 10 years. That's a pathetic argument.

Wow that really suck. You're better off without him though. p.s. Happy Birthday!

I feel sorry for you, but just think about the lighter side: you don't have to live with him anymore. Cheer up!

Sorry but 18 (almost 19) was way too young to get married.

shut up. I'm going to Canada to get married to my gf when I'm 19. we've been together for two years. and we are both totally loyal. by the way, op, you should go lesbian with his sister.

skyshark 0

I agree with 19, but if you're husband is so f*cking stupid to divorce you right after 10 years of marriage you don't want him anyways. I say that because at 10 years of marriage you now get half his pension. Good for you, FYL to your husband.

skyshark 0

or maybe you shouldn't have been cheating on him *****. Take whichever situation applies to you.

RKftw 0

at #26 yes! assualt is a great way to get half his stuff right? I should punch you in the dick because I dislike you because that's normal behavior