By Gurior - 04/09/2011 07:01 - Canada

Spicy
Today, the condoms I bought a few years ago as a celebration of dumping my girlfriend due to a lack of sex, have expired. Every last one of them. FML
I agree, your life sucks 14 918
You deserved it 48 779

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I agree with the pig comment, but it's also kind of pig-ish to keep someone around till you can find someone better..

ifailplzinsultme 0

Sounds like karma is the only thing that's been screwing you lately.

Comments

auddylynne 0

Wow. U really are a pig. U deserved that. Karma is a bitch jerk

lezzy251 0

yes. that's a negative ghost rider. and well for all you know. they could be having sex at least once a week. I mean seriously. a relationhip isn't all about sex.

lezzy251 0

that was suppose to go on a different post.

lezzy251 0

you shouldn't care bout the sex! that's screwed up!!!

zyxwvutsrqponmlk_fml 0

I love how everyone's all saying "You're a pig" when they don't even know about the relationship, I mean sex isn't all there is to a relationship, but it's part of one and for all you know they couldve only had sex like once in the past year, I guaruntee you if the genders were reversed, everyone one be sympathetic.

Well karma went and bit Op in the buttcheeks. but i dont think that he shouldve been forced to be in a relationship he simply wasnt happy in and waste the poor girls time in the process as well as his own. Perhaps he didnt like her enough to appreciate that they were having sex at all. i mean come on...cant a guy dump a girl he doesnt like ?geezuz D:< some people are pathetic and need lots of sex in a relationship XD get over it.

buckeye08 10

Karma's a bitch, just like you.

YDI for breaking up with her for not enough sex. Who the heck does that?

Of course it's most important to be with somebody because you love them first and foremost, but sex is also important to any healthy relationship. Communicate what you want and need and expect, let your partner do the same. If you can't come to an agreement, you won't be happy, plain and simple. My boyfriend and I have a very similar sex drive and are perfectly happy with everything. It can work but if you aren't happy it's better to break it then lead them on.

pvtgrey6289 4

Way to make every guy look like a horn dog, you douchebag. Two things can come out of this, neither are good for you. 1.) Your ex now thinks every guy only thinks about sex so she either goes lesbian, celibate or has a LOT of sex to get back at you. You have no game, your condoms expire, no sexy time for you. 2.) She goes on with her life, finds the perfect guy for her and has lots of kids from all the sex that YOU missed out on because you broke up with her. You still have no game, your condoms expire, no sexy time for you.

leadman1989 15

How can you say he's a horn dog when you have no IDEA WHAT ENOUGH WAS? Enough could have been once every three months or only on his birthday.

flamerocker 9

Well it's not like he was going to use them anytime soon...