By InDebt - / Thursday 4 February 2016 04:47 / United States - Morgantown
Add a comment
You must be logged in to be able to post comments!
Create my account Sign in
Top comments

Find out what they will claim, and state that's what was in it instead. Make the value even more than $2,000 and get your money's worth! What do you have to lose?

I'm in insurance.... File a claim... If you have homeowners or renters insurance..... They will reimburse your property, no matter where you are!! Trust me!!! My name is jake and i actually work at State farm as an insurance salesman in training!

Well, you could check with a lawyer, except if you signed something saying that you agree to that.... Then you're pretty much screwed. Hope it was insured, if it wasn't then you learned a lesson, always insure expensive things.

Too many negative votes, comment buried. Show the comment

Loading data…