By athletiks - 26/03/2014 22:39 - United States - Pullman

Today, someone on Instagram posted a picture of himself with gym lifting straps around his neck. I commented "autoerotic asphyxiation" and now a 250-pound bodybuilder wants to kill me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 996
You deserved it 40 650

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Don't talk the talk if you can't walk the walk keyboard warrior.

Comments

If you're going to post pictures on the internet then just know you are subject to ridicule. People should be nice and respectful but they're not.

davek 36

Bro, do you even choke to death?

Hahaha **** that dude. I think that's hilarious

Ya, you're probably going to die from autoerotic asphyxiation.

Whatevs... Bigger they are, harder they fall. Also, from my experience, bodybuilders are (for the most part) actually *******. Yeah they can lift (bro) but they're really a one punch pony that has probably never been in a fight. The ones you gotta look out for are the scrawny farm boys. They're the scrappers.

im sure you just know everything there is to know about being a body builder right? because you were friends with one before you graduated high school? anyone who throws body weight around like its nothing is a problem for you to fight.

middlenamefrank 8

Smartass much? Yes, being a jackass can have a downside sometimes. Y definitely DI.

I don't feel bad, YDI for mocking someone who is capable of killing you.

Hilarious. You deserve it, sure, but it's funny and I have done things like this in the past. Don't worry - meatheads like that will never actually find you or hurt you, they just talk a lot. You should push his buttons some more.

gaydragon 13

And all he was trying to do was impress the ladies until you dropped that comment now hes gonna get you

veritoswty6 14

Lesson learned. Don't ever pull a joke on someone twice your size.