By Anonymous - 03/02/2015 19:03 - Netherlands - Kerkrade

Today, somebody poured a cup of coffee down the back of my shirt. When I turned around, I saw a man who said, "You looked like my ex from behind!" and ran off. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 172
You deserved it 2 189

Same thing different taste

Top comments

What an asshole. Even if you were the ex, that's a dick move.

Dumb ass. Sorry Op, people should always check before pouring coffee on others.

Comments

That's awful. He could have burned you which is assault. I hope you're okay OP.

No wonder she became an "ex" this man is ****** up !

You look like you owe me a new outfit... From all sides

If the coffee was hot, wouldn't that be considered assault?

I love how when there is a Break Up fml everyone tells them to key their car or kick them in the nuts and generally make them physically hurt but now once a guy actually did hurt his ex all of you are like "Gasp! How horrible and wrong of you!"

Uh... she isn't his ex. Physical violence is never OK for either gender, and harming random strangers in a pathetic attempt to "get back" at an ex is ridiculous. It is in fact both horrible, and wrong of him.

They don't actually want them to kick them in the nuts or key their car. This guy actually poured coffee down a random person's back and you're trying to protect him???

A perfect example that regardless of the FML, people will ALWAYS vote YDI in some number.

Yeah I don't think anyone genuinely thinks OP deserved it. Not even the guy in the FML would!

Okay that sucks but how is this her fault? In anyway

The guy who did this has an fml in the moderation section :P

No, he doesn't. Idiots write those all the time for attention, in the hopes of getting a laugh.