By Anonymous - 29/04/2016 17:59 - United States

Today, some guy on a bike kept taunting me about my weight while I was out jogging. He ended up hitting a street lamp and fell off his bike. I had a real good laugh at him for all of 5 seconds before he got mad and really made me run. FML
I agree, your life sucks 15 134
You deserved it 2 258

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Hey on the bright side you're getting a workout in

Surely that was a hell of an incentive to move your ass faster.

Comments

Rude, the biker deserved it. OP is just another person trying to get into shape, more than most of you are probably doing.

This is not a place to roast everyone who uses this app...

sylvienoir 18

when will people understand that who gives a ****?

Making fun of a fat person working out is like making fun of a homeless person job hunting. Good on you for working out. Hoping I don't encounter a nozzle like that guy.

It's ridiculous how people make fun of others who they can see physically trying to change themselves. This is the reason why people don't try to lose weight. It's ridiculous, op I would have just sat on him.

Instant Karma!™ Just add your own douchebag, and watch this new product do its trick!

If you can laugh for 5 seconds while running, you aren't running hard enough. On the other paw, it must have been really gratifying to see the jerk go down. Irony is a gift that comes from the blue...

SmittyJA24 26

So you're out of shape & don't know how to defend yourself. I recommend Krav Maga classes.

I'm a runner and I would never make fun of someone out running. I'll give them thumbs up.

Our society in a nutshell, someone trying to better their life and gets made fun of for doing so. Keep running and focus on staying healthy.

huh? why did u run? knock him out nd steal the bike...duh?