By Noname - 15/10/2009 22:14 - United States

Today, my younger sister's dog broke its leg. The vets are closed today so instead of going on a date with a girl I have been trying to get for at least 2 years, I need to carry an 80 lb. dog that hates me, up and down the stairs. I already got bit twice. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 541
You deserved it 3 488

Same thing different taste

Top comments

well at least you helped your younger sisters dog, and maybe if you explain the situation to the girl, she will understand

satanstoystore 0

explain it to the girl. w/o complaining. you will win points. btw, a broken leg is an emergency. vet hospitals have emergency numbers.

Comments

This is totaly FAKE!!! "noname" has the number one and number two (there may be more) FML's of all time and they say that he is a woman.... this one says hes a man...... Hes making them up...

Hey dumbass, if you tell this story to the chick you're trying to go out with, you will score points!

my cat got hit by a car last week and she had a broken leg. you need to get your dog to the vet right away. my cat needed surgery and now she has pain medicine so she doesn't hurt anymore. you shouldn't be carrying the dog everywhere. that would hurt so bad. poor dog. 8[

igroomdogs 0

I really really hope that you took the dog to the vet. An fractured leg is excruciatingly painful and waiting to get it set can cause huge problems for the dog later on. As for moving the dog, don't. And how did he break his leg? 80lb dogs don't just break their legs very easily, i suspect some sort of trauma caused the break and it NEEDS to be evaluated by a vet IMMEDIATELY because there could be other stuff going on like internal bleeding etc....hopefully since this is two days old you've done so already, if you haven't I hope somebody breaks YOUR leg and refuses you medical care.

Anyone saying how cruel the OP is to be shit-talking a dog with a broken leg has never had a piece of shit dog bark at them nonstop for hours and hours and hours and hours and hours... you literally want to break the little bitch's neck around hour 15.

expawn 0

Forget what all these tree huggin hippies say! Damn paying for surgery, pain pills, or any of that shit! Yes you should have taken it to the Vet... and got that P.O.S. euthanized!

why the hell would u get the god euthanized just for a broken leg that can be fixed!?!?!?!? how would u like it if every time you got a cold or sprained your ankle, your family wanted you to be put down?!?! like seriously! think before you say these things!

starberries 0

You know you have to pay to have an animal euthanized, right?

You make me sick. You're a heartless jerk saying the poor innocent dog should be put down for having a broken leg. I'd like to see YOU euthanized.

Professor59 2
Punkpoptart1119 20

What's with all the douchebags saying he deserves this and that he's selfish? He gave up going on a date to help his sister..that doesn't sound selfish to me..and the dog has to go out and use the bathroom, that's probably why he was taking it up and down the stairs. And yeah..there are emergency vets, but it shouldn't be his responsibility to take the dog because it ISN'T HIS. Invite the girl over and show her how sweet you are. Good luck.

varkey 7

Why didn't you just make your sister take care of her dog? Still, FYL for being a good person and being screwed.