By Anonymous - 26/10/2018 05:00

Spicy
Today, my wife is still not pregnant, but her sister is after the threesome we all had a few months ago. The threesome was my wife's idea, but I suspect I am still a dead man when it comes to whose fault it is. FML
I agree, your life sucks 2 660
You deserved it 5 200

Same thing different taste

Top comments

KingAdrock 16

Your wife asked for a threesome; with her own SISTER... AND you didn't use protection? YDI, Cletus.

Why would you even agree for a threesome with your wife's sister? Why would she suggest it? I guess some incest gets her turned on. 😷

Comments

Boys, and select girls, pick your jaws up off the floor, and help this man out. There are more important things to deal with besides the fact that his wife suggested a threesome with her sister. Apparently.

KingAdrock 16

No, I'm going to say he deserves some flak for not thinking this one through. His wife suggested an incestuous threesome with her own SISTER and that didn't ring any alarm bells? AND they didn't use protection? As another poster said, that's fifty shades of ****** up.

Why would you even agree for a threesome with your wife's sister? Why would she suggest it? I guess some incest gets her turned on. 😷

No man with a working penis would ever turn down such a thing. It's basically a dream come true.

I would always turn down a threesome, I really don't understand why people even want one

There are some things I'll never understand about guys...or girls for that matter.

Cairnam 1

Only if you are dating the ugly one!

Mungolikecandy 19

A sensible man who thought with his big head and not his little one would turn it down straight away.

Dirtysalamander1 13

she ain't doing her sister. do you even know what incest is?

If this is real, this is fifty shades of ****** up

KingAdrock 16

Your wife asked for a threesome; with her own SISTER... AND you didn't use protection? YDI, Cletus.

It's not that bad, just adopt the kid when your wife's sister gives birth. (I'm assuming the sister doesn't have a husband of her own. Or whatever.)

MamaChey 24

Simply adopt the baby? Sweets, why the hell would OP adopt a kid who is his biological child? as for the wife? Yes, I’m certain that she’ll want to adopt her sister’s child. It’ll be like a vacation souvenir to remind her of that ‘magical night’

Simple: the kid's mother is not the father's legal wife, so he has no legal parental rights to the kid. In order to get legal parental rights, he would have to adopt the kid. Adopting the kid would also free him from having to pay child support to his sister-in-law. Since he mentions that his wife is "still not pregnant", that implies that getting pregnant is a goal for the couple, implying that they want kids. Adopting the kid would give the couple a kid, remove the burden of single-motherhood from the sister(again, assuming that the sister is single), and give the kid a set of stable (... relatively speaking) married parents. As far as the wife is concerned, the adopting the kid won't be any more or less a reminder of the trio's <i>complete idiocy</i> than seeing the kid every holiday at family reunions. Quite frankly, if the wife didn't want the risk of her husband impregnating her sister, she shouldn't have invited her sister into their bed in the first place. Alternately, OP needs to get a paternity test on the kid. If dear sister would f*ck her own brother-in-law, who know who else she's been f*cking?

Threesome with the wife's sister is not as rare as many might think. Not done it myself but have friends who have. The pregnancy is a problem that is solvable. Depending on their own beliefs and desires, abortion, adoption or just mum bringing up the child herself. Good luck.

Then you are friends with weird people!

If she's crazy enough to initiate a threesome with her own sister, she's crazy enough to place all the blame on you. You /could/ have negated some of that crazy by using protection, but alas the three of you are, in all sense of the word, ****** up.

ohsnapword 21

Sounds like a Maury episode in the making.

whiskey'swino 15