By anonymous - 09/10/2012 05:53 - United States

Today, my wedding ring went missing. Later, my 3-year-old came to me crying, he'd got it stuck on his penis. When I tried to get it off, he peed on me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 205
You deserved it 4 071

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That really must have pissed you off. Hope you got the ring off at least.

Comments

skyeyez9 24

Some kids are just nosey and able to get into pretty much anything. She may have had it on top of a tall "out of reach" dresser. The boy pulled the drawers out to use as steps to reach up there. My MIL said when my husband was a toddler, he got into everything. He pulled a dresser down on top of him, yanked his curtains down and swallowed the little gold colored nails that secured the curtain rod on the wall, she could leave a room, only to come back not barely 30 seconds later and he'd be on top of the fridge. She said she'd literally be in tears cause he was so hyper and would refuse to go to sleep till 11:30-1am then be up at 5-6am. She said she'd try to tuck him i bed and lis legs were just everywhere and he'd wiggle and keep getting out.

skyeyez9 24

She had her nose broken by him when she went to cuddle him in her lap. He flung his head back and busted her nose. He couldn't sit still, always getting into something, irritable a lot because he had allergies. I'm surprised she went to have three more kids after dealing with him! I think after that, I would have had my tubes tied. When he got older, the damage and bs increased. He went outside to play (around 6yrs old) and 5 mins later a brick come crashing thru the living room window. My husband standing out there with a look like "O.O"

Sounds exactly like what I'm dealing with, except i have two exactly like that. Drives me insane.

KiddNYC1O 20

Better on his dick than in his throat?

smitherz22 1

How big is your sons penis? Or how small is your wedding ring

skyeyez9 24

Toddler penises are not very big.

Great story for when he brings home his first date!!!!!

kristirhong 12

Umm it should be "comes" or "came" not both.