By Gurior - 16/04/2013 17:44 - Canada

Spicy
Today, my virginal girlfriend of a year graduated from veterinary school. She can shove her arm shoulder-deep up a cow's ass without blinking, but still feels too insecure to even touch my penis. FML
I agree, your life sucks 75 455
You deserved it 19 624

Gurior tells us more.

Gurior 4

Top comments

simplysarcastics 26

Respect her values dude, if you love her enough you will wait. And loosing her virginity is much different than her job.

well, you can't get pregnant from a cow's ass

Comments

It's okay OP she's probably just afraid of your snake.

perdix 29

You just can't compete with a bull penis. You need to start dating a hamster/gerbil doctor -- you'll seem huge by comparison!

Kelishas 9

Your girlfriend just graduated from vet school and you're upset because she won't sleep with you? Way to be selfless and celebrate your girlfriend's accomplishment without making it about you.

Dear Penis, Sorry I had to remove you and bury you in the yard. It's just that I'm not allowed to be sexually frustrated anymore as it's been deemed inconsiderate and insensitive to have any feelings (no matter how private) that conflict with the pride I have for my GFs professional life. Maybe one day you'll get to meet her. Maybe. OP

He can relieve sexual frustration without having sex...I'm pretty sure every guy does it quite often so he has no reason to be complaining. So your gf wants to wait, you should commend that not be complaining you aren't getting laid. It's sick.

She may not be in the moo-d now, but you should take the bull by the horns here. You have a cow of a situation, but you should take things one step at a time. It may sound ridiculous, but I've herd that showing your calf used to be erotic hundreds of years ago. Although I wouldn't start there, you should definitely try to work with her so that you can head to greener pastures.

Yeah yeah yeah, milk those puns until the cows come home.

BellaBelle_fml 23

Well Op, I hope you learned something from these comments.

Good for her. People these days, all they think about is getting laid. I'm with the girlfriend on this one. Really virginity is something that should be saved until marriage. This is isn't an FML its a " I have nothing better to do in my life than think about getting laid and whine about how my girlfriend won't have sex with me." Stop whining.

She's probably disturbed that you can compare sex to cow fisting. I'd be a little concerned over what you had planned if I were her.

SystemofaBlink41 27

That's what I was thinking... I mean, what does shoving your arm up a cow's ass have to do with the security of handling a penis? Or did I miss something in sex ed?

Technically they push their arm up the cows ******. Just sayin'.

So male cows have vaginas too? Learn basic biology.

#43. Male cows? Do you mean bulls or perhaps steers? No cow is a male.

Actually, they stick their arm in the cow's anus so they can feel through the wall. When a farmer artificially impregnates a cow, they feel the same way for her ovaries. It wouldn't be a good idea to test for pregnancy by inserting an arm into the ****** because it might cause infection or even miscarriage.

Dude respect her values and be glad you have such a shy girlfriend ,beside there is a huge different between working as a vet and having sexual contact, especially since she is a virgin !

Respect her, don't rush her. I'm a man and I was afraid to have sex with my boyfriend for about half a year in the relationship at least... okay, it's different for men, somewhat, but patience is the key. She'll let you know when she's ready.

If she does that you may not want her to touch your penis.

BellaBelle_fml 23

You do know that vets wear shoulder length gloves made specifically for those types of procedures and that they take showers just like the rest of us, right?